- Posts: 29
- Thank you received: 1
Template causes issues with checkout
- heinburgh@gmail.com
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #281566
by heinburgh@gmail.com
Template causes issues with checkout was created by heinburgh@gmail.com
Hello,
I bought a very nice looking responsive template for our online store and I proceeded thereafter to look for the payment portal - ended up buyng Hikashop Essential package.
I've been having a hard time with a few of the features, most notably the checkout, where it does not finish the checkout process but stays on the last page (shipping, payment, cart, etc.) After spending a lot of time messing with all the settings I could think of, I swapped the template to one of Joomla's stock templates and all of a suddent the checkout works like a charm.
I have debugging on but I cannot see the "unknown column" error that other's have had after updating. (I started off with the basic package then updated to Essentials.)
There are however 72 duplicates found under the Database Queries tab under the debugging console on the front end. Would this have anything to do with it? How do I narrow down the incompatibilities with my template? I'd like to keep the template if possible, since I paid for it..
Cheers
72 duplicate found!
3 duplicates: #3 #6 #111
3 duplicates: #4 #7 #112
3 duplicates: #18 #61 #74
3 duplicates: #19 #50 #75
3 duplicates: #20 #51 #76
3 duplicates: #22 #52 #77
3 duplicates: #25 #53 #78
3 duplicates: #26 #54 #79
3 duplicates: #27 #55 #80
3 duplicates: #28 #56 #81
3 duplicates: #29 #57 #82
3 duplicates: #30 #58 #83
3 duplicates: #34 #59 #84
3 duplicates: #35 #60 #85
6 duplicates: #37 #43 #62 #67 #86 #91
6 duplicates: #38 #44 #63 #68 #87 #92
3 duplicates: #39 #64 #88
3 duplicates: #40 #65 #89
4 duplicates: #41 #49 #66 #90
2 duplicates: #45 #69
2 duplicates: #46 #70
2 duplicates: #47 #71
2 duplicates: #105 #106
I bought a very nice looking responsive template for our online store and I proceeded thereafter to look for the payment portal - ended up buyng Hikashop Essential package.
I've been having a hard time with a few of the features, most notably the checkout, where it does not finish the checkout process but stays on the last page (shipping, payment, cart, etc.) After spending a lot of time messing with all the settings I could think of, I swapped the template to one of Joomla's stock templates and all of a suddent the checkout works like a charm.
I have debugging on but I cannot see the "unknown column" error that other's have had after updating. (I started off with the basic package then updated to Essentials.)
There are however 72 duplicates found under the Database Queries tab under the debugging console on the front end. Would this have anything to do with it? How do I narrow down the incompatibilities with my template? I'd like to keep the template if possible, since I paid for it..
Cheers
72 duplicate found!
3 duplicates: #3 #6 #111
3 duplicates: #4 #7 #112
3 duplicates: #18 #61 #74
3 duplicates: #19 #50 #75
3 duplicates: #20 #51 #76
3 duplicates: #22 #52 #77
3 duplicates: #25 #53 #78
3 duplicates: #26 #54 #79
3 duplicates: #27 #55 #80
3 duplicates: #28 #56 #81
3 duplicates: #29 #57 #82
3 duplicates: #30 #58 #83
3 duplicates: #34 #59 #84
3 duplicates: #35 #60 #85
6 duplicates: #37 #43 #62 #67 #86 #91
6 duplicates: #38 #44 #63 #68 #87 #92
3 duplicates: #39 #64 #88
3 duplicates: #40 #65 #89
4 duplicates: #41 #49 #66 #90
2 duplicates: #45 #69
2 duplicates: #46 #70
2 duplicates: #47 #71
2 duplicates: #105 #106
Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by heinburgh@gmail.com. Reason: Left out duplicates list
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- heinburgh@gmail.com
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 29
- Thank you received: 1
8 years 11 months ago #281571
by heinburgh@gmail.com
Replied by heinburgh@gmail.com on topic Template causes issues with checkout
BINGO.
My template had an option to Compress JS. Disabled that bad boy and we're back in business. All of a sudden a bunch of features have showed up and works.
Great component guys.
My template had an option to Compress JS. Disabled that bad boy and we're back in business. All of a sudden a bunch of features have showed up and works.
Great component guys.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jerome
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.215 seconds