- Posts: 70
- Thank you received: 0
Fields in Checkout
- Bankthaworn
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
8 years 10 months ago #282687
by Bankthaworn
Fields in Checkout was created by Bankthaworn
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
grammashop.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.1
I want to show text alert that is "Please login on the top right page" because my social login can't put in checkout work flow.
So I want to know that Can I put my text alert in Fields?
Thanks
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.1
I want to show text alert that is "Please login on the top right page" because my social login can't put in checkout work flow.
So I want to know that Can I put my text alert in Fields?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 10 months ago #282690
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Fields in Checkout
Hi,
It would be better to edit the view file where you want to add your text alert and directly add it there rather than trying to go through a custom field.
It's quite easy to do.
Turn on the "Display view files" setting of the HikaShop configuration and you'll see on your frontend which view file is used where. Then, edit the one you want in the menu Display>Views and add your text at the top or bottom for example.
It would be better to edit the view file where you want to add your text alert and directly add it there rather than trying to go through a custom field.
It's quite easy to do.
Turn on the "Display view files" setting of the HikaShop configuration and you'll see on your frontend which view file is used where. Then, edit the one you want in the menu Display>Views and add your text at the top or bottom for example.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bankthaworn
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds