- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Link in the confirmation mail
8 years 6 months ago #290955
by mirro
Link in the confirmation mail was created by mirro
Hello, I would like to insert a link in the confirmation mail because a european law says that a link to term and conditions is mandatory in the confirmation email.
I just have the Essential version of Hikashop... how can I insert that link?
I just have the Essential version of Hikashop... how can I insert that link?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 6 months ago #290957
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Link in the confirmation mail
Hi,
You can change any text of the emails with translation overrides:
www.hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify
That will allow you to add HTML links in them if you want.
You can change any text of the emails with translation overrides:
www.hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify
That will allow you to add HTML links in them if you want.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 6 months ago #291015
by mirro
Replied by mirro on topic Link in the confirmation mail
Thanks a lot... I read everything, but it seems that is just for translation...
If I have to ADD a link, how can I do?
If I have to ADD a link, how can I do?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #291077
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Link in the confirmation mail
Hi,
You can add your link in the text of the translation.
For example, at the beginning of the emails you have that translation:
You could add a translation override like that:
You can add your link in the text of the translation.
For example, at the beginning of the emails you have that translation:
Code:
HI_CUSTOMER="Hi %s,"
You could add a translation override like that:
Code:
HI_CUSTOMER="Hi %s, thanks for purchasing on our website <a href='https://www.hikashop.com'>hikashop.com</a>"
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by nicolas.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds