- Posts: 158
- Thank you received: 5
Legacy Cart quantity field no longer working
- serbofleconcepts
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
8 years 6 months ago #291042
by serbofleconcepts
Legacy Cart quantity field no longer working was created by serbofleconcepts
-- url of the page with the problem -- : test.leconcepts.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
Since I upgraded to 3.4 I am no longer able to see or edit the quantity field in the checkout.
I have tried using the non-legacy checkout and I still see the same issue?
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
Since I upgraded to 3.4 I am no longer able to see or edit the quantity field in the checkout.
I have tried using the non-legacy checkout and I still see the same issue?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 6 months ago #291043
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Legacy Cart quantity field no longer working
Hello,
It's just a CSS issue ; you have to make your inputs bigger since your template is setting margin/padding too important.
Regards,
It's just a CSS issue ; you have to make your inputs bigger since your template is setting margin/padding too important.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.132 seconds