- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Updating cart quantity
- theralphuwe
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
8 years 5 months ago #291828
by theralphuwe
Updating cart quantity was created by theralphuwe
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
mediausa.net/nanajoskitchen/customer-orders/checkout.html
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.7
-- PHP version -- : 7.2.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Unable to Connect to LDAP Server
When I try to update the quantity of an item in the cart from 1 to any other quantity I get the error message above at the top of the page. It does not seem to effect the functionality because the cart does update but I was just wondering what would be causing that error message to appear.
I am attaching a screen shot.
I just noticed that the error does not appear once I login. I suppose that makes sense because you need to register or login before you can order.
Let me know if this is the way it is supposed to work.
Thanks for a great product!
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.7
-- PHP version -- : 7.2.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Unable to Connect to LDAP Server
When I try to update the quantity of an item in the cart from 1 to any other quantity I get the error message above at the top of the page. It does not seem to effect the functionality because the cart does update but I was just wondering what would be causing that error message to appear.
I am attaching a screen shot.
I just noticed that the error does not appear once I login. I suppose that makes sense because you need to register or login before you can order.
Let me know if this is the way it is supposed to work.
Thanks for a great product!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 5 months ago #291831
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Updating cart quantity
Hi,
I suppose that it comes from the ldap plugin of Joomla. Deactivate it if you don't use a ldap server for your user accounts (or if you don't know what that means).
I suppose that it comes from the ldap plugin of Joomla. Deactivate it if you don't use a ldap server for your user accounts (or if you don't know what that means).
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds