- Posts: 637
- Thank you received: 26
Notice:...../plugins/hikashopshipping/ups/ups.php on line 512
8 years 4 months ago #292994
by Lumiga
Kind regards,
Lumiga
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.6
-- PHP version -- : 7
Hi Hikashop team,
Do you know why we get this error when we go to the cart page after we create a cart on the back-end for our test customar.
After a refresh the notice was gone:
............./plugins/hikashopshipping/ups/ups.php on line 512
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.6
-- PHP version -- : 7
Hi Hikashop team,
Do you know why we get this error when we go to the cart page after we create a cart on the back-end for our test customar.
After a refresh the notice was gone:
............./plugins/hikashopshipping/ups/ups.php on line 512
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 4 months ago #293004
by Lumiga
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Replied by Lumiga on topic Notice:...../plugins/hikashopshipping/ups/ups.php on line 512
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
8 years 4 months ago #293005
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Notice:...../plugins/hikashopshipping/ups/ups.php on line 512
Hello,
I just tried it on my end, and wasn't able to reproduce it. Can you download the last Hikashop version through our website, install it and test it again ?
Thank you.
I just tried it on my end, and wasn't able to reproduce it. Can you download the last Hikashop version through our website, install it and test it again ?
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #293697
by Lumiga
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Replied by Lumiga on topic Notice:...../plugins/hikashopshipping/ups/ups.php on line 512
Hi Mohamed,
I have installed the latest version from 6-6-2018 but still I got this isseu.
Would you please take a look. The website is live now and we don't want this sort of errors.
You also can see in the movie that the cart notification popup is not showing up.
We have to refresh the page to see the mini-cart in the toolbar left.
When I turn off the shipping UPS methode everything works fine.
See movie: lumiga.nl/1/2018-06-06_15-32-53.mp4
Update: When we delete the Weight and Volume the issue is solved.
So there is no notice error anymore and also the cart notification popup is showing up.
So it has something to do with the Dimension!!! I think.
We use kg and cm. See screenshot
Kind regards,
Lumiga
I have installed the latest version from 6-6-2018 but still I got this isseu.
Would you please take a look. The website is live now and we don't want this sort of errors.
You also can see in the movie that the cart notification popup is not showing up.
We have to refresh the page to see the mini-cart in the toolbar left.
When I turn off the shipping UPS methode everything works fine.
See movie: lumiga.nl/1/2018-06-06_15-32-53.mp4
Update: When we delete the Weight and Volume the issue is solved.
So there is no notice error anymore and also the cart notification popup is showing up.
So it has something to do with the Dimension!!! I think.
We use kg and cm. See screenshot
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Last edit: 8 years 4 months ago by Lumiga.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 4 months ago #293731
by Lumiga
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Replied by Lumiga on topic Notice:...../plugins/hikashopshipping/ups/ups.php on line 512
Hi Mohamed,
I think I found the issue.
When I turn the Error Reporting from MAXIMUM to NONE the issue was solved.
Kind regards,
Lumiga
I think I found the issue.
When I turn the Error Reporting from MAXIMUM to NONE the issue was solved.
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
8 years 4 months ago #293733
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Notice:...../plugins/hikashopshipping/ups/ups.php on line 512
Hello,
I still wasn't able to reproduce it on my end, can you show us some screenshots of how you configured your UPS shipping method via "Hikashop->System->Shipping methods" ? Thank you.
Best regards,
Mohamed Thelji.
I still wasn't able to reproduce it on my end, can you show us some screenshots of how you configured your UPS shipping method via "Hikashop->System->Shipping methods" ? Thank you.
Best regards,
Mohamed Thelji.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 4 months ago #293739
by Lumiga
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Replied by Lumiga on topic Notice:...../plugins/hikashopshipping/ups/ups.php on line 512
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
8 years 4 months ago #293746
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Notice:...../plugins/hikashopshipping/ups/ups.php on line 512
Hello,
I still wasn't able to reproduce it on my end, can you send us a temporary back-end access to your website so that we can directly test and debug it on your website ? Thank you.
You can send it through our contact form (please add a link to that thread in your message) :
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Best regards,
Mohamed Thelji.
I still wasn't able to reproduce it on my end, can you send us a temporary back-end access to your website so that we can directly test and debug it on your website ? Thank you.
You can send it through our contact form (please add a link to that thread in your message) :
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Best regards,
Mohamed Thelji.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 4 months ago #293772
by Lumiga
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Replied by Lumiga on topic Notice:...../plugins/hikashopshipping/ups/ups.php on line 512
Hi Mohamed,
I have send you the login credentials.
Hope you can find the issue.
Kind regards,
Lumiga
I have send you the login credentials.
Hope you can find the issue.
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
8 years 4 months ago #293788
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Notice:...../plugins/hikashopshipping/ups/ups.php on line 512
Hello,
The solution will be to edit the file "plugins\hikashopshipping\ups\ups.php" and change that line :
By :
Thank you for your feedback !
Best regards,
Mohamed Thelji.
The solution will be to edit the file "plugins\hikashopshipping\ups\ups.php" and change that line :
Code:
$data['destStatecode'] = $null->shipping_address->address_state->zone_code_3;
Code:
$data['destStatecode'] = @$null->shipping_address->address_state->zone_code_3;
Thank you for your feedback !
Best regards,
Mohamed Thelji.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 3 months ago #293835
by Lumiga
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Replied by Lumiga on topic Notice:...../plugins/hikashopshipping/ups/ups.php on line 512
Thanks Mohamhed,
Is it also released in the new version of Hikashop?
So I can download 3.4.0 again and install it.
In that case I don't need to edit the code.
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Is it also released in the new version of Hikashop?
So I can download 3.4.0 again and install it.
In that case I don't need to edit the code.
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 3 months ago #293836
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Notice:...../plugins/hikashopshipping/ups/ups.php on line 512
Hello,
Because it is just a PHP notice, it won't be include in the current package ; but it could be in next release if it really the right solution.
Since the patch is to avoid a warning when a state do not have a "code 3" content and every HikaShop states have "code 3" ; it indicates that the source of your issue is related to an incorrect configuration ; I did not performed the debugging but I suppose that you do not have a state (unpublished field) of you created manually the state and the data is not present.
Hiding the notice won't change the fact that there is no "code 3" state information passed to UPS and that might generated some unwanted effects.
UPS need the customer shipping address to give you a quote ; a shipping address includes the state.
I hope that you do understand what I'm explaining.
Regards,
Because it is just a PHP notice, it won't be include in the current package ; but it could be in next release if it really the right solution.
Since the patch is to avoid a warning when a state do not have a "code 3" content and every HikaShop states have "code 3" ; it indicates that the source of your issue is related to an incorrect configuration ; I did not performed the debugging but I suppose that you do not have a state (unpublished field) of you created manually the state and the data is not present.
Hiding the notice won't change the fact that there is no "code 3" state information passed to UPS and that might generated some unwanted effects.
UPS need the customer shipping address to give you a quote ; a shipping address includes the state.
I hope that you do understand what I'm explaining.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.254 seconds