- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 1
Login during checkout
8 years 4 months ago #293652
by Beertran
Login during checkout was created by Beertran
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
christian-solishop.hts-france.org
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.36
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Opera 54.0.2952.12
Hello everyone,
Until now I've been using the original Joomla login form. The problem with it is that users have to type in their username, which my users often don't remember.
I want users to be able to use their email address, so I installed "Improved AJAX Login Register" (I paid for it but I don't mind throwing it away if your solution doesn't include it). It works great but I don't see any quick way to include it during the checkout, I've tried copying the plugin's code to Hikashop's /tmpl/checkout/sub_block_login_form.php the plugin's file ... but that didn't work out.
So if anyone's found a way to allow users to type in their email (or email/username) that'd be very useful right now :dry:
Thanks a lot for your help,
Dani
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.36
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Opera 54.0.2952.12
Hello everyone,
Until now I've been using the original Joomla login form. The problem with it is that users have to type in their username, which my users often don't remember.
I want users to be able to use their email address, so I installed "Improved AJAX Login Register" (I paid for it but I don't mind throwing it away if your solution doesn't include it). It works great but I don't see any quick way to include it during the checkout, I've tried copying the plugin's code to Hikashop's /tmpl/checkout/sub_block_login_form.php the plugin's file ... but that didn't work out.
So if anyone's found a way to allow users to type in their email (or email/username) that'd be very useful right now :dry:
Thanks a lot for your help,
Dani
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #293655
by Beertran
Replied by Beertran on topic Login during checkout
Alright, well I tried a plugin called "Authentication Email" for the second time and it worked, sorry for the bother.
Last edit: 8 years 4 months ago by Beertran.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
8 years 4 months ago #293660
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Login during checkout
Hello,
Thank you for your feedback.
Thank you for your feedback.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds