- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 1
Multiple e-mails send
8 years 2 months ago #295735
by WebSid
Multiple e-mails send was created by WebSid
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.7
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.30
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
Hi there,
I have been working with hikashop for a new platform but I run into a problem i cannot solve.
It seems that every e-mail regarding the checkout process is sent twice. Very frustrating for the customer to recieve 6 e-mails for one order.
Can you help me find the right direction/configuration pls?
Kind regards
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.7
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.30
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
Hi there,
I have been working with hikashop for a new platform but I run into a problem i cannot solve.
It seems that every e-mail regarding the checkout process is sent twice. Very frustrating for the customer to recieve 6 e-mails for one order.
Can you help me find the right direction/configuration pls?
Kind regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 2 months ago #295737
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Multiple e-mails send
Hi,
Go in the menu Customers>Email history to check the emails being sent.
There, you can see if HikaShop sends duplicates or if it's at the email server level that the emails get duplicated (in which case you'll want to contact your hosting or your server administrator).
You can also check there if there is a BCC or CC added to the emails, which could link to the email being received several times if the customer email address is the same than the email address that was entered in the BCC or CC fields of the email, which you can configure via the menu System>Emails.
Go in the menu Customers>Email history to check the emails being sent.
There, you can see if HikaShop sends duplicates or if it's at the email server level that the emails get duplicated (in which case you'll want to contact your hosting or your server administrator).
You can also check there if there is a BCC or CC added to the emails, which could link to the email being received several times if the customer email address is the same than the email address that was entered in the BCC or CC fields of the email, which you can configure via the menu System>Emails.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #295797
by WebSid
Replied by WebSid on topic Multiple e-mails send
Hi Nicolas,
Thank you for your reply.
I checked Customers->Email history before, that is how I noticed the emails were sent twice (see image). Therefor I think it is not a server-side issue I guess. In the screenshot you can see how emails are sent twice for the same order.
The BCC and CC fields are empty in System->Emails.
For payments I use a PSP plugin from the ING Bank (Netherlands) which is created for Hikashop:
www.ing.nl/zakelijk/webshop-betalingen-o.../hikashop/index.html
There is pratically no configuration of this plugin except for managing cancelled status (which I set to pending) and confirmed status.
Could there be an issue with this plugin?
Looking forward to your reply. Thank you in advance.
By the way: I really enjoy Hikashop! Keep up the good work!
Thank you for your reply.
I checked Customers->Email history before, that is how I noticed the emails were sent twice (see image). Therefor I think it is not a server-side issue I guess. In the screenshot you can see how emails are sent twice for the same order.
The BCC and CC fields are empty in System->Emails.
For payments I use a PSP plugin from the ING Bank (Netherlands) which is created for Hikashop:
www.ing.nl/zakelijk/webshop-betalingen-o.../hikashop/index.html
There is pratically no configuration of this plugin except for managing cancelled status (which I set to pending) and confirmed status.
Could there be an issue with this plugin?
Looking forward to your reply. Thank you in advance.
By the way: I really enjoy Hikashop! Keep up the good work!
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by WebSid.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
8 years 2 months ago #295817
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Multiple e-mails send
Hello,
Can you also show us the "History" tab of your order detail page which have the ID number "Q14" ? Thank you.
Best regards,
Mohamed Thelji.
Can you also show us the "History" tab of your order detail page which have the ID number "Q14" ? Thank you.
Best regards,
Mohamed Thelji.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 2 months ago #295860
by WebSid
Replied by WebSid on topic Multiple e-mails send
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
8 years 2 months ago #295880
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Multiple e-mails send
Hello,
I was talking about the "History" tab that you can find through the order detail page of the order which have the ID Q14.
You'll find the order listing via "Hikashop->Orders".
Best regards,
Mohamed Thelji.
I was talking about the "History" tab that you can find through the order detail page of the order which have the ID Q14.
You'll find the order listing via "Hikashop->Orders".
Best regards,
Mohamed Thelji.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 2 months ago #295902
by WebSid
Replied by WebSid on topic Multiple e-mails send
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
8 years 2 months ago #295910
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Multiple e-mails send
Hello,
Your issue isn't coming from the Email system but from the payment plugin itself.
As you can see on your order "History" tab, your payment plugin is modifying your order status several time, so the best solution will be to directly contact the team who developed that payment plugin.
Best regards,
Mohamed Thelji.
Your issue isn't coming from the Email system but from the payment plugin itself.
As you can see on your order "History" tab, your payment plugin is modifying your order status several time, so the best solution will be to directly contact the team who developed that payment plugin.
Best regards,
Mohamed Thelji.
The following user(s) said Thank You: WebSid
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 2 months ago #295944
by WebSid
Replied by WebSid on topic Multiple e-mails send
Hi,
Thank you very much for confirming that.
It's a shame such major bank can't come up with a proper psp plugin.
Keep up the good work guys!
Thank you very much for confirming that.
It's a shame such major bank can't come up with a proper psp plugin.
Keep up the good work guys!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jerome
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.251 seconds