- Posts: 176
- Thank you received: 5
Custom fields specific to Vendor?
7 years 11 months ago #298546
by dustinjc
Custom fields specific to Vendor? was created by dustinjc
Is there a way to have custom fields that only show up for a specific vendor in checkout (and not others)?
We are using the latest versions of Hikashop and Hikamarket and have a few different vendors set up. In checkout, we would like to be able to show different questions/fields depending on which vendor has products in the cart.
Is this possible? If it is not an existing option, is there a way it could be custom coded? I realize we can restrict by user group, but I'm not sure we can accomplish what we are looking for that way.
Thank you,
Dustin
We are using the latest versions of Hikashop and Hikamarket and have a few different vendors set up. In checkout, we would like to be able to show different questions/fields depending on which vendor has products in the cart.
Is this possible? If it is not an existing option, is there a way it could be custom coded? I realize we can restrict by user group, but I'm not sure we can accomplish what we are looking for that way.
Thank you,
Dustin
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 11 months ago #298559
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Custom fields specific to Vendor?
Hello,
For your question about HikaMarket ; please post in the HikaMarket section of the forum.
(so I will be notified of message and will be able to answer to them faster)
Thanks
For your question about HikaMarket ; please post in the HikaMarket section of the forum.
(so I will be notified of message and will be able to answer to them faster)
Thanks
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 11 months ago #298602
by dustinjc
Replied by dustinjc on topic Custom fields specific to Vendor?
Per your request, I have duplicated this question in the Hikamarket category.
www.hikashop.com/forum/19-hikamarket/895...cific-to-vendor.html
www.hikashop.com/forum/19-hikamarket/895...cific-to-vendor.html
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jerome
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds