- Posts: 111
- Thank you received: 0
How to configure options??
7 years 11 months ago #299623
by nunonog
How to configure options?? was created by nunonog
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.portal-gestao.com/comprar-template/p...4-conector-saft.html
-- HikaShop version -- : 400
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.13
Hello,
I'm a user of Hikashop for 3 years and no matter what I read and try to understand how it works, I can't seem to manage how things are displayed.
This is what I'm trying to do: create a product with 2 variants (monthly vs. annual payment)
As an example of a correctly configured page you may see this one for another product:
www.portal-gestao.com/forma%C3%A7%C3%A3o...%A7ada-power-bi.html
And this is the one I'm trying to build:
www.portal-gestao.com/comprar-template/p...4-conector-saft.html
It's totall F'd up!
It says "grátis" (that means free!), the button to continue disappeared and the characters are wrong!
What do I have to do in order to have this page look like the one before? Because I've just copied-pasted everything and it doesn't work!
-- HikaShop version -- : 400
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.13
Hello,
I'm a user of Hikashop for 3 years and no matter what I read and try to understand how it works, I can't seem to manage how things are displayed.
This is what I'm trying to do: create a product with 2 variants (monthly vs. annual payment)
As an example of a correctly configured page you may see this one for another product:
www.portal-gestao.com/forma%C3%A7%C3%A3o...%A7ada-power-bi.html
And this is the one I'm trying to build:
www.portal-gestao.com/comprar-template/p...4-conector-saft.html
It's totall F'd up!
It says "grátis" (that means free!), the button to continue disappeared and the characters are wrong!
What do I have to do in order to have this page look like the one before? Because I've just copied-pasted everything and it doesn't work!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 11 months ago #299636
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic How to configure options??
Hi,
It has nothing to do with using options or not.
The issue you have is that instead of entering the prices in the prices listing of your variants, you entered them in the "retail price" field.
This field only informative.
So because of that, your product is seen as "free" because there is no price in the prices listing. And since you have the "display add to cart button for free products" setting turned off in the HikaShop configuration, the add to cart button doesn't display.
It has nothing to do with using options or not.
The issue you have is that instead of entering the prices in the prices listing of your variants, you entered them in the "retail price" field.
This field only informative.
So because of that, your product is seen as "free" because there is no price in the prices listing. And since you have the "display add to cart button for free products" setting turned off in the HikaShop configuration, the add to cart button doesn't display.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds