- Posts: 26
- Thank you received: 0
User Logged out after checkout
7 years 10 months ago #300540
by Reev3r
User Logged out after checkout was created by Reev3r
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.airdiffusion.com.au
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.0.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.0
Hi,
I am having an issue with my hikashop website, where users will be logged out after they have completed their order.
I have updated to the most recent version of Joomla and Hikashop, but can't seem to resolve this issue.
Has anyone else had a similar issue, or could suggest what could be causing the problem?
thanks,
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.0.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.0
Hi,
I am having an issue with my hikashop website, where users will be logged out after they have completed their order.
I have updated to the most recent version of Joomla and Hikashop, but can't seem to resolve this issue.
Has anyone else had a similar issue, or could suggest what could be causing the problem?
thanks,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 10 months ago #300547
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic User Logged out after checkout
Hi,
If you have products for which you've configured the "user group after purchase" setting so that a user group is added to the user after the purchase, the customer will indeed be logged out after the purchase so that he will have to log back in. Otherwise, he wouldn't see the new user group as Joomla's user group system caches the user groups.
That's the only thing I can think of.
If you have products for which you've configured the "user group after purchase" setting so that a user group is added to the user after the purchase, the customer will indeed be logged out after the purchase so that he will have to log back in. Otherwise, he wouldn't see the new user group as Joomla's user group system caches the user groups.
That's the only thing I can think of.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 10 months ago #300593
by Reev3r
Replied by Reev3r on topic User Logged out after checkout
Looks like that was the issue!
I had set up a 'mass action' to change the user group after an order was created, so we could see which users had purchased before and which we new customers.
I unpublished this mass action and it seems to have fixed it
Thanks again for your help!
I had set up a 'mass action' to change the user group after an order was created, so we could see which users had purchased before and which we new customers.
I unpublished this mass action and it seems to have fixed it

Thanks again for your help!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds