- Posts: 45
- Thank you received: 0
How to show discount during checkout process
- paulvanharen
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
7 years 7 months ago #304338
by paulvanharen
How to show discount during checkout process was created by paulvanharen
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.0.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9
-- PHP version -- : 7.2
I have configured a discount rule, only applicable to some zones. During checkout, once the customer address is known, the discount is processed. This is all working fine.
But, I'd like to show the discount in a payment summary page, together with the payment and shipment fees. How can I configure such a payment summary?
Thanks and regards, Paul
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9
-- PHP version -- : 7.2
I have configured a discount rule, only applicable to some zones. During checkout, once the customer address is known, the discount is processed. This is all working fine.
But, I'd like to show the discount in a payment summary page, together with the payment and shipment fees. How can I configure such a payment summary?
Thanks and regards, Paul
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 7 months ago #304368
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic How to show discount during checkout process
Hi,
You could use the payment, shipping and cart views with their "read only" option activated in your checkout workflow to get such summary of the cart (including the prices, coupon, taxes, etc), payment and shipping on a step of your checkout.
You could use the payment, shipping and cart views with their "read only" option activated in your checkout workflow to get such summary of the cart (including the prices, coupon, taxes, etc), payment and shipping on a step of your checkout.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds