Skip to main content

Debug code after checkout

More
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #305240 by fullfusion
-- url of the page with the problem -- : gardengatedecor.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.0.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.3

I get this code (see attachment) after checking out. I have checked my payment method and shipping methods and none of them have debug on.
Last edit: 7 years 6 months ago by nicolas.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 6 months ago #305252 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Debug code after checkout
Hi,

Beware that the screenshot you posted contains your merchant account information. I've deleted it for you.
This debug data indicates that you're using the PayPal Pro payment method and that you have the debug setting of that payment method activated and that you've entered an invalid credit card.
This debug data is not displayed if the debug setting of the payment method is turned off. I just verified the code and I don't see anything else which could display that. Please double check the settings of your payment methods.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 6 months ago #305365 by fullfusion
Wow... I'm just messing up all over. Thank you for deleting that attachment. I was clearly not paying close enough attention when I posted it. Also, as I mentioned in my initial post, I check to make sure debug was not on, yet when I looked again now, it is on. I turned it off and all is good.
Thank you, and sorry for wasting your time. :pinch:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 6 months ago #305373 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Debug code after checkout
No problem. It's great it's all good now !

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.199 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum