- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Not going to the next step after pressing "Proceed to checkout"
7 years 3 months ago - 7 years 3 months ago #308353
by ErikL
Hi,
I can't find the solution for this.
When I add a product to the cart., i go to the cart (left side of the page).
When I click at Proceed to checkout (Verder naar kassa) the page will refresh but no further step.
I hope someone can help me to fix it.
I already followed these topics, but not with a possitive reseult:
www.hikashop.com/forum/checkout/892478-i...ity-in-the-cart.html
www.hikashop.com/forum/checkout/897373-c...p-update.html#306082
I can't find the solution for this.
When I add a product to the cart., i go to the cart (left side of the page).
When I click at Proceed to checkout (Verder naar kassa) the page will refresh but no further step.
I hope someone can help me to fix it.
I already followed these topics, but not with a possitive reseult:
www.hikashop.com/forum/checkout/892478-i...ity-in-the-cart.html
www.hikashop.com/forum/checkout/897373-c...p-update.html#306082
Last edit: 7 years 3 months ago by ErikL.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 3 months ago #308354
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Not going to the next step after pressing "Proceed to checkout"
Hi,
I checked on your website and when I click on the "proceed to checkout" button of the cart module, I do get redirected to the checkout:
monosnap.com/file/isWHnO0IUgMMbZkqwR7ATXzX5nvxCd
Are you talking about another website ? Or is it with only a specific browser ?
I checked on your website and when I click on the "proceed to checkout" button of the cart module, I do get redirected to the checkout:
monosnap.com/file/isWHnO0IUgMMbZkqwR7ATXzX5nvxCd
Are you talking about another website ? Or is it with only a specific browser ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 3 months ago #308367
by ErikL
Replied by ErikL on topic Not going to the next step after pressing "Proceed to checkout"
Hi Nicolas,
Yes it is the same website.
This is what i do:
1. I select a product in the shop.
2. I add the product to the cart.
3. I see the product in the cart module on the left and click in that module at Proceed to checkout.
The selected product(s) in the cart is visible at a new page, where I can check it.
4. I click at the right bottom at the Next button (Volgende).
At that moment, normally I should go to the next step (2) of the order process.
But the first step remains blue.
And I can click at the Next button many times, but every time I see the selected product(s) page is refreshing but nothing more than that.
Can you try it again and see if you can reproduce this?
Yes it is the same website.
This is what i do:
1. I select a product in the shop.
2. I add the product to the cart.
3. I see the product in the cart module on the left and click in that module at Proceed to checkout.
The selected product(s) in the cart is visible at a new page, where I can check it.
4. I click at the right bottom at the Next button (Volgende).
At that moment, normally I should go to the next step (2) of the order process.
But the first step remains blue.
And I can click at the Next button many times, but every time I see the selected product(s) page is refreshing but nothing more than that.
Can you try it again and see if you can reproduce this?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 3 months ago #308372
by ErikL
Replied by ErikL on topic Not going to the next step after pressing "Proceed to checkout"
I am trying to fix the issue.
For now I checked the wortkflow and everything looks good.
Except the error at the.
When I finish the checkout I should go to IDEAL via Sisow.
But I receive this error:
For now I checked the wortkflow and everything looks good.
Except the error at the.
When I finish the checkout I should go to IDEAL via Sisow.
But I receive this error:
An error occurred while starting the payment, please try again or choose a different payment method. (, TA3227)
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 3 months ago - 7 years 3 months ago #308390
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic Not going to the next step after pressing "Proceed to checkout"
Hello,
We had try to help you and to be sure that the issue isn't link to our code.
And unfortunately, it seems that we can't help you more as we didn't developed Ideal payment plugin, did you try to contact plugin developer support ?
Sorry for this return, and hope you will solve your issue.
Regards
We had try to help you and to be sure that the issue isn't link to our code.
And unfortunately, it seems that we can't help you more as we didn't developed Ideal payment plugin, did you try to contact plugin developer support ?
Sorry for this return, and hope you will solve your issue.
Regards
Last edit: 7 years 3 months ago by Philip.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 3 months ago #308393
by ErikL
Replied by ErikL on topic Not going to the next step after pressing "Proceed to checkout"
Yes that's correct. I contacted the payment provider.
I hope they will respond today.
Strange thing in my Hikashop is that when I configure the workflow in rows, I can not go to the next step.
But when I configure all the steps in one row, then I can continue to the next step.
Then all the steps are at one page.
Not a big problem, but before it worked good with thge woirkflow in rows.
How can I fix that?
I hope they will respond today.
Strange thing in my Hikashop is that when I configure the workflow in rows, I can not go to the next step.
But when I configure all the steps in one row, then I can continue to the next step.
Then all the steps are at one page.
Not a big problem, but before it worked good with thge woirkflow in rows.
How can I fix that?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 3 months ago - 7 years 3 months ago #308395
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic Not going to the next step after pressing "Proceed to checkout"
Hello,
There are many little tests in order to approach the root issue, you have to process some test by switching these elements :
- For a classic template like ProtoStar
- Plugins added to your website (just before this new issue ?)
Each time you unpublished a plugin (or you current template) process some test with a several step checkout to see if that solve your issue.
When you get the plugin root issue, notify us to see if we can make something to your situation.
Hope this will help you to move forward.
Regards
There are many little tests in order to approach the root issue, you have to process some test by switching these elements :
- For a classic template like ProtoStar
- Plugins added to your website (just before this new issue ?)
Each time you unpublished a plugin (or you current template) process some test with a several step checkout to see if that solve your issue.
When you get the plugin root issue, notify us to see if we can make something to your situation.
Hope this will help you to move forward.
Regards
Last edit: 7 years 3 months ago by Philip.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.215 seconds