- Posts: 24
- Thank you received: 1
changed back to version 4.0.2
7 years 2 months ago #308988
by jkfang
the next step button ineffective during checkout was created by jkfang
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.10
-- PHP version -- : PHP 7.1.30
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : 75.0.3770.142
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No error message, just the next step button ineffective.
Inform one problem I found. That is when I used Hikashop 4.2.0 or 4.1.0, the "next step button" in the checkout process failed (as shown in video website.shucm.info/next_step_button_ineffective ). But when I switched back to version 4.0.2, everything was fine.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.10
-- PHP version -- : PHP 7.1.30
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : 75.0.3770.142
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No error message, just the next step button ineffective.
Inform one problem I found. That is when I used Hikashop 4.2.0 or 4.1.0, the "next step button" in the checkout process failed (as shown in video website.shucm.info/next_step_button_ineffective ). But when I switched back to version 4.0.2, everything was fine.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
7 years 2 months ago #308996
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic the next step button ineffective during checkout
Hello,
Can you show us some screenshots of how you configured your checkout workflow via "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Checkout" so that we can test it on our end ? Thank you !
Kind regards,
Mohamed Thelji.
Can you show us some screenshots of how you configured your checkout workflow via "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Checkout" so that we can test it on our end ? Thank you !
Kind regards,
Mohamed Thelji.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 2 months ago #309490
by Extrapet
Replied by Extrapet on topic the next step button ineffective during checkout
Hi, I have the same issue. In checkout there is no redirect to Paypal nor Ideal. But after selecting the shipping, and the payment options, the enduser is shown the " end & confirmation"
The default order status is set on "created"
Also, no order is created and no confirmation is sent by email.
attached you see my checkout schedule
I use Joomla versie, 3.9.10.
Hikashop essentials 4.1.0
any help is welcome!
The default order status is set on "created"
Also, no order is created and no confirmation is sent by email.
attached you see my checkout schedule
I use Joomla versie, 3.9.10.
Hikashop essentials 4.1.0
any help is welcome!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 2 months ago #309505
by jkfang
Replied by jkfang on topic changed back to version 4.0.2
I changed back to version 4.0.2, and the problem was solved.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 2 months ago #309531
by Extrapet
Replied by Extrapet on topic changed back to version 4.0.2
I can't change back, as this is a new installation and purchased the last Hikashop version. (I'm building a new webshop to renew a joomla 2.0 version)
so this is a known error of 4.2.xx? how to deal with this?
so this is a known error of 4.2.xx? how to deal with this?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 2 months ago #309553
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic changed back to version 4.0.2
Hi,
Update to HikaShop 4.2.1 and it should work fine.
It is a know issue of some builds of HikaShop 4.1.0 in some cases (it depends on how your checkout is configured, how your menu items are configured).
Update to HikaShop 4.2.1 and it should work fine.
It is a know issue of some builds of HikaShop 4.1.0 in some cases (it depends on how your checkout is configured, how your menu items are configured).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Extrapet
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.236 seconds