- Posts: 82
- Thank you received: 1
Sentences over checkout
6 years 10 months ago #313017
by lensky
Sentences over checkout was created by lensky
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.12
Hi,
I have some sentences over the checkout process and I don't find where to check to eliminate them.... can you help me?
thank you
Elena
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.12
Hi,
I have some sentences over the checkout process and I don't find where to check to eliminate them.... can you help me?
thank you
Elena
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 10 months ago - 6 years 10 months ago #313021
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic Sentences over checkout
Hello,
In order to be sure, can we see by ourselves these contexts ?
For this, provide an Url and all the necessary, user references to be able to reach your checkout pages see in your screenshot.
Awaiting news from you to move forward on your subject.
Regards
In order to be sure, can we see by ourselves these contexts ?
For this, provide an Url and all the necessary, user references to be able to reach your checkout pages see in your screenshot.
Awaiting news from you to move forward on your subject.
Regards
Last edit: 6 years 10 months ago by Philip.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 10 months ago #313508
by lensky
Replied by lensky on topic Sentences over checkout
Hi
how can send you user reference in private?
the shop is www.kathay.it/eshop and I get the message on the 5th step
how can send you user reference in private?
the shop is www.kathay.it/eshop and I get the message on the 5th step
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 10 months ago #313515
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Sentences over checkout
Hi,
We're not sure how you added them.
I would recommend to first check the files in the folder templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/com_hikashop/checkout/
You might find these texts directly in these files.
Otherwise, it might be added with a custom module. So check if you have any custom module in the Joomla modules manager which could do that.
We're not sure how you added them.
I would recommend to first check the files in the folder templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/com_hikashop/checkout/
You might find these texts directly in these files.
Otherwise, it might be added with a custom module. So check if you have any custom module in the Joomla modules manager which could do that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.170 seconds