Skip to main content

Shopping Cart Error

More
6 years 10 months ago #313179 by ChristianLocal
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.13
-- PHP version -- : PHP 7.2
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Page not found
Error 0 - __clone method called on non-object
Call stack

Hello, I recently installed hikamarket, changed host and changed template. I am receiving error on checkout. This build is still in process so not live only testing. I have tried putting the template to protostar and disabled any custom plugins. I put the checkout on authorize.net sandbox to rule out processor. Please advise

# Function Location
1 () JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/order.php:673
2 hikashopOrderClass->createFromCart() JROOT/components/com_hikashop/controllers/checkout.php:629
3 checkoutController->confirm() JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php:710
4 Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->execute() JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php:1976
5 hikashopController->execute() JROOT/components/com_hikashop/hikashop.php:92
6 require_once() JROOT/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php:402
7 Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::executeComponent() JROOT/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php:377
8 Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::renderComponent() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php:194
9 Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->dispatch() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php:233
10 Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->doExecute() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php:196
11 Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute() JROOT/index.php:49

This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 10 months ago #313209 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Shopping Cart Error
Hi,

We've added a patch for that error.
Download again the HikaShop install package on our website and install it on yours and it should fix the problem.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.175 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum