- Posts: 52
- Thank you received: 0
Checkout Terms and condition - Message when not accepted
6 years 8 months ago #314560
by icronje
Checkout Terms and condition - Message when not accepted was created by icronje
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.lesswats.co.za
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.14
-- PHP version -- : 7.2.26
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 79.0.3945.117
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : None
I have enabled the Terms and Conditions option as the final step in my checkout process. However, when the terms and conditions are not accepted, there is no message indicating to the user that he/she should accept the terms and conditions before checkout.
Am I missing a config options somewhere?
Regards
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.14
-- PHP version -- : 7.2.26
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 79.0.3945.117
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : None
I have enabled the Terms and Conditions option as the final step in my checkout process. However, when the terms and conditions are not accepted, there is no message indicating to the user that he/she should accept the terms and conditions before checkout.
Am I missing a config options somewhere?
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 8 months ago #314562
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Checkout Terms and condition - Message when not accepted
Hi,
The link you provided doesn't work so I couldn't check the situation.
However, what I think the problem is, is that your template is not displaying messages.
That's a common issue:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/6...issues.html#messages
The link you provided doesn't work so I couldn't check the situation.
However, what I think the problem is, is that your template is not displaying messages.
That's a common issue:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/6...issues.html#messages
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds