- Posts: 298
- Thank you received: 7
Login / Registration Form Layout
6 years 6 months ago #316997
by a2zcs
Login / Registration Form Layout was created by a2zcs
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
aquacorals.com/index.php/corals/soft-corals/toadstools/checkout
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.16
-- PHP version -- : 7.2.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox
Trying to figure out how this login form ended up with the Identification section above the Registration section instead of side by side. What was modified to get it to display this way? It has been years since I built this site and I don't remember what I did. Anyway you can tell by looking at it?
Is it css modification or a setting somewhere?
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.16
-- PHP version -- : 7.2.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox
Trying to figure out how this login form ended up with the Identification section above the Registration section instead of side by side. What was modified to get it to display this way? It has been years since I built this site and I don't remember what I did. Anyway you can tell by looking at it?
Is it css modification or a setting somewhere?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 6 months ago #317006
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Login / Registration Form Layout
Hi,
I'm not sure. However, I can see that you're using the legacy checkout from HikaShop 1.x and 2.x. I would recommend to turn off the "checkout legacy" setting of the HikaShop configuration in order to use the new checkout system from HikaShop 3.x and 4.x. It's highly likely that you won't have the problem with the new checkout and the checkout itself will work much better.
I'm not sure. However, I can see that you're using the legacy checkout from HikaShop 1.x and 2.x. I would recommend to turn off the "checkout legacy" setting of the HikaShop configuration in order to use the new checkout system from HikaShop 3.x and 4.x. It's highly likely that you won't have the problem with the new checkout and the checkout itself will work much better.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds