- Posts: 152
- Thank you received: 11
Bug Privacy for Guest
6 years 5 months ago #317671
by gerryna09
Bug Privacy for Guest was created by gerryna09
-- url of the page with the problem -- : localhost
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.16
-- PHP version -- : 7.3.9
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
Even if I leave NO in the Privacy radio box, I can go to the next page.
Privacy for guests must be like that found in the Joomla contact form.
I hope to see this change soon.
Congratulations on Hikashop
G
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.16
-- PHP version -- : 7.3.9
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
Even if I leave NO in the Privacy radio box, I can go to the next page.
Privacy for guests must be like that found in the Joomla contact form.
I hope to see this change soon.
Congratulations on Hikashop
G
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 5 months ago #317680
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Bug Privacy for Guest
Hi,
Thanks for your feedback. Indeed, the privacy consent support for the guest mode is not ideal
We'll fix that for the next version of HikaShop.
Thanks again and stay safe !
Thanks for your feedback. Indeed, the privacy consent support for the guest mode is not ideal
We'll fix that for the next version of HikaShop.
Thanks again and stay safe !
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.138 seconds