- Posts: 46
- Thank you received: 2
why these cart urls?
5 years 10 months ago - 5 years 10 months ago #325729
by philament
why these cart urls? was created by philament
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.21
Hello,
I am using RSSeo which captures pages, but some pages correspond to a cart:
component / hikashop / product / updatecart / add-1 / cid-69.html
mysite / product / updatecart / add-1 / cid-56.html
How do you think I can avoid having these pages?
I have of course the pretty SEF url activated in Joomla and also in Hika
thank you in advance for your advice
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.21
Hello,
I am using RSSeo which captures pages, but some pages correspond to a cart:
component / hikashop / product / updatecart / add-1 / cid-69.html
mysite / product / updatecart / add-1 / cid-56.html
How do you think I can avoid having these pages?
I have of course the pretty SEF url activated in Joomla and also in Hika
thank you in advance for your advice
Last edit: 5 years 10 months ago by philament.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 10 months ago #325732
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic why these cart urls?
Hi,
I'm sorry but we don't know how RSSeo works or how it capture the pages, and we've never used that extension either.
I would recommend you contact the support of that extension. They should be able to answer you regarding this.
I'm sorry but we don't know how RSSeo works or how it capture the pages, and we've never used that extension either.
I would recommend you contact the support of that extension. They should be able to answer you regarding this.
The following user(s) said Thank You: philament
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds