Skip to main content

User Points Not Applying to User Profile

More
5 years 8 months ago - 5 years 8 months ago #328042 by Philip
Hello,

Can you provide some ftp access for this test site in order to be able to go more far, it appears that we have to process some debug in order to get the root issue.
Please, notify us when you have provide these elements in our Contact us

Regards
Last edit: 5 years 8 months ago by Philip.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 8 months ago #328130 by Dragon41673

Philip wrote: Hello,

Can you provide some ftp access for this test site in order to be able to go more far, it appears that we have to process some debug in order to get the root issue.
Please, notify us when you have provide these elements in our Contact us

Regards


Philip, I sent those ftp access codes to you yesterday, just fyi

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 8 months ago - 5 years 8 months ago #328164 by Philip
Hello,

I Think I get the point about your current issue, I process some debug, and finally there is no bug, here.
What we have here is a tricky configuration, I easily agree.
In fact you want in your payment method the option "Use virtual coupons" to "Yes" (in the SPECIFIC CONFIGURATION part).
Results :
Then in your checkout you will have a question "Do you want to use these points ?" and a Yes/No buttons.
When your order will be canceled ALL the point will be returned automatically to the user account.

Can you test this and confirm that this fit your needs ?
Regards
Last edit: 5 years 8 months ago by Philip.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 8 months ago #328199 by Dragon41673
Hello Philip...again, I apologize but it seems I'm still not getting notifications on this thread even though I'm subscribed. I've even unsubscribed and re-subscribed and still nothing so my delay in answering is due to that. I actually only came today to see if there was an update yet...and you had posted long ago.

I will test things out as you described but it sounds based on your testing it should work.

With the virtual coupon will that cause issues if someone wants to use an actual coupon code?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 8 months ago #328206 by Philip
Hello,

As the coupon generated work on a parallel running of the points system, this won't affect generated coupon, because these will remain functional.

Awaiting your returns.
Regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 8 months ago #328261 by Dragon41673
Philip...just tried it out, looks like it is working, thank you very much!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Philip

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.235 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum