- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
AGB checkbox problem
- Nicole Lewin
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
5 years 8 months ago #328874
by Nicole Lewin
AGB checkbox problem was created by Nicole Lewin
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.0
Hello all,
I have the following problem.
If I want to accept the terms and conditions just before completing the order, the hook is removed again immediately. It is therefore not possible for me to accept the terms and conditions to complete the purchase process.
What can I do here?
It must be related to the last update to version 4.4.0.
For your information I use Hikashop Essential.
Does anyone know a solution? Thanks in advance.
Many greetings
Nicole
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Hello all,
I have the following problem.
If I want to accept the terms and conditions just before completing the order, the hook is removed again immediately. It is therefore not possible for me to accept the terms and conditions to complete the purchase process.
What can I do here?
It must be related to the last update to version 4.4.0.
For your information I use Hikashop Essential.
Does anyone know a solution? Thanks in advance.
Many greetings
Nicole
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 8 months ago #328878
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic AGB checkbox problem
Hi,
It probably comes from an old view override.
Check if your have the file templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/com_hikashop/checkout/show_block_terms.php via FTP.
If you do, rename the file and it will deactivate the override.
If you don't, please provide a link to the shop so that we can check on the situation there.
It probably comes from an old view override.
Check if your have the file templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/com_hikashop/checkout/show_block_terms.php via FTP.
If you do, rename the file and it will deactivate the override.
If you don't, please provide a link to the shop so that we can check on the situation there.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nicole Lewin
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Nicole Lewin
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
5 years 8 months ago #328918
by Nicole Lewin
Replied by Nicole Lewin on topic AGB checkbox problem
Hello Nicolas,
it work's! Thank you very much!
it work's! Thank you very much!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds