- Posts: 324
- Thank you received: 4
Still getting error 1051 Unknown table hku
5 years 7 months ago - 5 years 7 months ago #329612
by DogPeople
Still getting error 1051 Unknown table hku was created by DogPeople
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : 1051 Unknown table 'hku'
Hi,
I am still getting the error 1051 Unknown table 'hku' when I try to check out on restaurantdirect.ca/
I have checked the database in the Joomla backend, and have run repair on it in PHPMyAdmin. There are no database errors.
Jerome confirmed that there is a problem with Hikamarket, but it's been nearly 2 days now, and he has not told me how to fix it.
I need someone to tell me how to make your components actually work, otherwise they are pretty much useless.
At this point, I am contemplating rebuilding the whole site... but if it's an error caused by your components, that will be MORE of a time waster. Can someone please respond ASAP? I did send login info. I need to get this site working, and none of the obvious things have worked!
Thanks.
Hi,
I am still getting the error 1051 Unknown table 'hku' when I try to check out on restaurantdirect.ca/
I have checked the database in the Joomla backend, and have run repair on it in PHPMyAdmin. There are no database errors.
Jerome confirmed that there is a problem with Hikamarket, but it's been nearly 2 days now, and he has not told me how to fix it.
I need someone to tell me how to make your components actually work, otherwise they are pretty much useless.
At this point, I am contemplating rebuilding the whole site... but if it's an error caused by your components, that will be MORE of a time waster. Can someone please respond ASAP? I did send login info. I need to get this site working, and none of the obvious things have worked!
Thanks.
Last edit: 5 years 7 months ago by DogPeople.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 7 months ago #329614
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Still getting error 1051 Unknown table hku
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds