- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
Cannot Complete Purchase
- jbatalla@baxtermartin.com
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
5 years 5 months ago #331916
by jbatalla@baxtermartin.com
Cannot Complete Purchase was created by jbatalla@baxtermartin.com
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Encountered errors, check browser developer console for more details
Hello everyone,
I am testing my first Hika Shop installation and I can't complete the checkout process. On the last step, after entering the credit card information I get a pop-up that says "Encountered errors, check browser developer console for more details"
Thanks in advance for your assistance.
Jose
Hello everyone,
I am testing my first Hika Shop installation and I can't complete the checkout process. On the last step, after entering the credit card information I get a pop-up that says "Encountered errors, check browser developer console for more details"
Thanks in advance for your assistance.
Jose
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- jbatalla@baxtermartin.com
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
5 years 5 months ago #331929
by jbatalla@baxtermartin.com
Replied by jbatalla@baxtermartin.com on topic Cannot Complete Purchase
I found the issue! The Application ID number to Square Up was missing a digit. Everything works now!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
5 years 5 months ago #331921
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Cannot Complete Purchase
Hello Jose,
That issue generally happens when your Square credentials are not correctly configured through your Hikashop Square Payment configuration page, it can be coming from the fact that :
- your credentials are not correctly copied through the "Application ID / Access token / Location ID" fields of your Square configuration page.
- you are using sandbox credentials in production mode or production credentials in sandbox mode.
Kind regards,
Mohamed.
That issue generally happens when your Square credentials are not correctly configured through your Hikashop Square Payment configuration page, it can be coming from the fact that :
- your credentials are not correctly copied through the "Application ID / Access token / Location ID" fields of your Square configuration page.
- you are using sandbox credentials in production mode or production credentials in sandbox mode.
Kind regards,
Mohamed.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.223 seconds