Skip to main content

Customer input Field

More
4 years 10 months ago #337067 by WTM
Customer input Field was created by WTM
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.10.3
-- PHP version -- : 7.4.25

I sell customisable metal signs. I would like to add an text field for the customer to add their "Custom Text" before they add to cart. Can this be done? If so could someone point me in the right direction.
Many thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 10 months ago #337072 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Customer input Field
Hi,

Yes. You can go in the menu Display>Custom fields and create a new custom field of the table "item" and of the type "text".

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 10 months ago #337087 by WTM
Replied by WTM on topic Customer input Field
AhHa, many thanks "Item" was the bit I needed.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.136 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum