- Posts: 366
- Thank you received: 26
Get free shipping - show when
4 years 9 months ago #337915
by Thrane
Get free shipping - show when was created by Thrane
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.10.3
-- PHP version -- : 7.4
Hi
My customer offers free shipping when order is over, let's say €500.
Would it be possible in the cart, if the order is below €500 to show something like "Buy for €XX more to get free shipping" - where €XX is the amount from the order amount up to the €500.
Hope I made my self clear
Regards
Thomas
-- Joomla version -- : 3.10.3
-- PHP version -- : 7.4
Hi
My customer offers free shipping when order is over, let's say €500.
Would it be possible in the cart, if the order is below €500 to show something like "Buy for €XX more to get free shipping" - where €XX is the amount from the order amount up to the €500.
Hope I made my self clear
Regards
Thomas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
4 years 9 months ago #337917
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Get free shipping - show when
Hi,
What you can do is add a "text" view to your "checkout workflow" in the HikaShop configuration.
There, you can add such tag:
What you can do is add a "text" view to your "checkout workflow" in the HikaShop configuration.
There, you can add such tag:
Code:
Add more items to your cart to reach 500€ in order to get free shipping.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
4 years 9 months ago #337926
by lousyfool
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Replied by lousyfool on topic Get free shipping - show when
Hi Nicolas,
Where are all such shortcodes/tags including possible attributes documented? I can't find anything in the documentation, other than some mentions scattered across blog posts and changelog.
Where are all such shortcodes/tags including possible attributes documented? I can't find anything in the documentation, other than some mentions scattered across blog posts and changelog.
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
4 years 9 months ago #337928
by Thrane
Replied by Thrane on topic Get free shipping - show when
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
4 years 9 months ago #337932
by Thrane
Replied by Thrane on topic Get free shipping - show when
I found this, which is working great!
www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/87...html?start=40#337931
But the amount I see is 2491.7 - how can I format that to 2.491,70?
I has been added by LANGUAGE OVERRIDE with %s in it.
www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/87...html?start=40#337931
But the amount I see is 2491.7 - how can I format that to 2.491,70?
I has been added by LANGUAGE OVERRIDE with %s in it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
4 years 9 months ago #337939
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Get free shipping - show when
Hi,
@lousyfool :
This is a recent addition to HikaShop. It was added less than a year ago.
So it was mainly mentioned in a blog post. There is no mention of it in the documentation yet.
@Thrane:
I don't know what tag you used exactly but it works fine on my end.
Regarding the code form the other thread, you can replace the line:
with:
and it will display the price well formatted with the currency symbol etc.
@lousyfool :
This is a recent addition to HikaShop. It was added less than a year ago.
So it was mainly mentioned in a blog post. There is no mention of it in the documentation yet.
@Thrane:
I don't know what tag you used exactly but it works fine on my end.
Regarding the code form the other thread, you can replace the line:
Code:
$app->enqueueMessage(JText::sprintf('MISSING_QTY_FOR_FREE_SHIPPING',$diffQty));
Code:
$app->enqueueMessage(JText::sprintf('MISSING_QTY_FOR_FREE_SHIPPING',$this->currencyClass->format($diffQty, $this->full_total->prices[0]->price_currency_id)));
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
4 years 9 months ago #337953
by Thrane
Replied by Thrane on topic Get free shipping - show when
Thank you!
This here isn't removed when the cart is over 500
But never mind now I found the other code
This here isn't removed when the cart is over 500
Code:
Add more items to your cart to reach 500€ in order to get free shipping.
But never mind now I found the other code
The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.220 seconds