- Posts: 157
- Thank you received: 7
After update no multiple items in cart
- wrina iamwe
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
4 years 4 months ago #341688
by wrina iamwe
After update no multiple items in cart was created by wrina iamwe
-- url of the page with the problem -- : community.advancn.org
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.5.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.10.9
-- PHP version -- : 7.4.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : edge
Hello,
I have updated my hikashop to version 4.5.1
Now, when multiple items are in the cart, the customer cannot checkout.
Item one - Ebook (no shipping needed)
Item two - paperback (shipping required)
I need hikashop to work, like it did prior to the update.
Wrina
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.5.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.10.9
-- PHP version -- : 7.4.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : edge
Hello,
I have updated my hikashop to version 4.5.1
Now, when multiple items are in the cart, the customer cannot checkout.
Item one - Ebook (no shipping needed)
Item two - paperback (shipping required)
I need hikashop to work, like it did prior to the update.
Wrina
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
4 years 4 months ago #341689
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic After update no multiple items in cart
Hi,
I just did a test on your website with both a paperback and an ebook in my cart and I was able to finish the checkout. And I can see you still have the 4.5.1 installed.
So maybe it was just a problem with your browser cache or something ?
Do you still have the problem ?
Do you have the problem with another browser ? If so, could you provide more precisions on how to reproduce the problem ?
I just did a test on your website with both a paperback and an ebook in my cart and I was able to finish the checkout. And I can see you still have the 4.5.1 installed.
So maybe it was just a problem with your browser cache or something ?
Do you still have the problem ?
Do you have the problem with another browser ? If so, could you provide more precisions on how to reproduce the problem ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- wrina iamwe
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 157
- Thank you received: 7
4 years 4 months ago #341690
by wrina iamwe
Replied by wrina iamwe on topic After update no multiple items in cart
Hello,
Yes, I see that you were on the site. I changed the ebook to media mail -- still running into problems with different mail settings:
1. Ebook (media mail) community.advancn.org/donation-gifts/pro...of-the-saviour-ebook
2. Map (retail mail): community.advancn.org/donation-gifts/pro...e-map-of-the-heavens
If you add these two to the same cart. it does not work.
Thanks for your help
Wrina
Yes, I see that you were on the site. I changed the ebook to media mail -- still running into problems with different mail settings:
1. Ebook (media mail) community.advancn.org/donation-gifts/pro...of-the-saviour-ebook
2. Map (retail mail): community.advancn.org/donation-gifts/pro...e-map-of-the-heavens
If you add these two to the same cart. it does not work.
Thanks for your help
Wrina
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
4 years 4 months ago #341693
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic After update no multiple items in cart
Hi,
Thank you for the extra information. Thanks to that I was able to reproduce the issue on your website and then on my local test website (it only happens if you have products from several warehouses in the same cart and that at least one of the warehouse only has products which don't require shipping and that the warehouse doesn't have any shipping methods available for it.
So that's quite a specific issue.
In fact, you should still have had that problem before updating as that's a new issue no one reported before as far as I know.
I've made a patch for the issue and it fixes the problem on my end.
Please download again the install package of the 4.5.1 on our website and install it on yours and you'll get the fix. Hopefully, it should also solve the problem for your website.
Thank you for the extra information. Thanks to that I was able to reproduce the issue on your website and then on my local test website (it only happens if you have products from several warehouses in the same cart and that at least one of the warehouse only has products which don't require shipping and that the warehouse doesn't have any shipping methods available for it.
So that's quite a specific issue.
In fact, you should still have had that problem before updating as that's a new issue no one reported before as far as I know.
I've made a patch for the issue and it fixes the problem on my end.
Please download again the install package of the 4.5.1 on our website and install it on yours and you'll get the fix. Hopefully, it should also solve the problem for your website.
The following user(s) said Thank You: wrina iamwe
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds