- Posts: 80
- Thank you received: 10
Adding text to userpoints message makes everything disappear
4 years 2 months ago #343088
by HSD
Adding text to userpoints message makes everything disappear was created by HSD
Dear Hika Team,
I am so sorry to bother you again but I have yet another problem.
Customers can save point for discount in my shop.
They can exchange the points from an order amount of €5,00.
Ik would like to explain this to them in the checkout so maybe they buy some more to exchange their points.
But every time I want to add this to the language string everything disappears, even the default text.
I have already searched for that language string to maybe add another php echo underneath but I can not find the file for it.
Is there any other way that I can add this text underneath the default Points text?
Please see attachment.
Thank you in advance.
I am so sorry to bother you again but I have yet another problem.
Customers can save point for discount in my shop.
They can exchange the points from an order amount of €5,00.
Ik would like to explain this to them in the checkout so maybe they buy some more to exchange their points.
But every time I want to add this to the language string everything disappears, even the default text.
I have already searched for that language string to maybe add another php echo underneath but I can not find the file for it.
Is there any other way that I can add this text underneath the default Points text?
Please see attachment.
Thank you in advance.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
4 years 2 months ago #343094
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Adding text to userpoints message makes everything disappear
Hi,
The issue is probably with the "%" at the end.
As you can see at the beginning of the translation text, the % character is a special character used for variables replacement.
The fact that you have a "%" without anything after it is probably what leads to the issue.
Instead of "%", write "%%" and it should hopefully avoid the problem.
The issue is probably with the "%" at the end.
As you can see at the beginning of the translation text, the % character is a special character used for variables replacement.
The fact that you have a "%" without anything after it is probably what leads to the issue.
Instead of "%", write "%%" and it should hopefully avoid the problem.
The following user(s) said Thank You: HSD
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
4 years 2 months ago #343099
by HSD
Replied by HSD on topic Adding text to userpoints message makes everything disappear
Hi Nicolas,
the double at the end %% did the trick.
Thank you!
the double at the end %% did the trick.
Thank you!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Philip
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds