- Posts: 515
- Thank you received: 22
Ajax upload not working on Joomla 4 / PHP 8
- jouwnaambord.nl
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
4 years 4 weeks ago #344547
by jouwnaambord.nl
Ajax upload not working on Joomla 4 / PHP 8 was created by jouwnaambord.nl
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.6.1
-- Joomla version -- : 4.2.2
-- PHP version -- : 8.0
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome
Hi,
We planned the upgrade for our livesite to Joomla 4 / PHP 8.0.
On the testsite I found a smal bug with the Ajax upload field. On PHP 8 it doesn't add the order to the shoppingbasket. With PHP 7.4 it's working fine. Tried both Ivee template as the default Cassiopeia.
-- Joomla version -- : 4.2.2
-- PHP version -- : 8.0
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome
Hi,
We planned the upgrade for our livesite to Joomla 4 / PHP 8.0.
On the testsite I found a smal bug with the Ajax upload field. On PHP 8 it doesn't add the order to the shoppingbasket. With PHP 7.4 it's working fine. Tried both Ivee template as the default Cassiopeia.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
4 years 3 weeks ago #344588
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Ajax upload not working on Joomla 4 / PHP 8
Hi,
I'm not able to reproduce the issue nor on my end nor on your website.
Are you able to reproduce the issue on the link you provided ? Or maybe you switched back to PHP 7.4 ?
I'm not able to reproduce the issue nor on my end nor on your website.
Are you able to reproduce the issue on the link you provided ? Or maybe you switched back to PHP 7.4 ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- jouwnaambord.nl
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 515
- Thank you received: 22
4 years 3 weeks ago #344632
by jouwnaambord.nl
Replied by jouwnaambord.nl on topic Ajax upload not working on Joomla 4 / PHP 8
Hi,
Yes, just tested again on 3 different computers/Mac/iPhone, same issue. Don't know if I provided the right testlink:
herinneringsbord.nl/naambord-wit-aluminium-met-eigen-foto-1
Yes, just tested again on 3 different computers/Mac/iPhone, same issue. Don't know if I provided the right testlink:
herinneringsbord.nl/naambord-wit-aluminium-met-eigen-foto-1
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
4 years 3 weeks ago #344638
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Ajax upload not working on Joomla 4 / PHP 8
Hi,
Thank you for the URL. I had tried another product and didn't had the problem there but I do see it on this link.
And I even got the error message when looking at the AJAX request for the add to cart:
i.imgur.com/D5rsX2r.png
Change the line:
to:
in the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/field.php and it will fix the problem.
We'll add the patch on our end too.
Thank you for the URL. I had tried another product and didn't had the problem there but I do see it on this link.
And I even got the error message when looking at the AJAX request for the add to cart:
i.imgur.com/D5rsX2r.png
Change the line:
Code:
$oldfiles = explode('|',$oldvalue);
Code:
if(is_string($oldvalue))
$oldfiles = explode('|',$oldvalue);
else
$oldfiles = $oldvalue;
We'll add the patch on our end too.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- jouwnaambord.nl
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 515
- Thank you received: 22
4 years 3 weeks ago #344659
by jouwnaambord.nl
Replied by jouwnaambord.nl on topic Ajax upload not working on Joomla 4 / PHP 8
Hi,
Thanks Nicolas, that indeed solved the problem.
Thanks Nicolas, that indeed solved the problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.196 seconds