- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 2
Font Awesome
3 years 8 months ago #348203
by Phil64
Font Awesome was created by Phil64
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.7.0
-- Joomla version -- : 4.2.6
-- PHP version -- : 8.0.27
Hello,
I have a problem after switching a site to Joomla 4.
I use Font Awesome pro in the site. When I switch to the Hikashop shopping cart my icons are not displayed anymore.
Does Hikashop load items related to Font Awesome?
Could you please help me?
Thanks in advance.
Best regards,
Phil
-- Joomla version -- : 4.2.6
-- PHP version -- : 8.0.27
Hello,
I have a problem after switching a site to Joomla 4.
I use Font Awesome pro in the site. When I switch to the Hikashop shopping cart my icons are not displayed anymore.
Does Hikashop load items related to Font Awesome?
Could you please help me?
Thanks in advance.
Best regards,
Phil
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 8 months ago #348204
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Font Awesome
Hi,
Yes. HikaShop loads the free version of font awesome for its own icons.
Go in your PHPMyAdmin and open the hikashop_config table. There, add a new entry with the namekey "font-awesome-type" and the value "admin".
That way, HikaShop will only load its font awesome in the backend and will rely on the font awesome already loaded on your frontend.
Yes. HikaShop loads the free version of font awesome for its own icons.
Go in your PHPMyAdmin and open the hikashop_config table. There, add a new entry with the namekey "font-awesome-type" and the value "admin".
That way, HikaShop will only load its font awesome in the backend and will rely on the font awesome already loaded on your frontend.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 8 months ago #348213
by Phil64
Replied by Phil64 on topic Font Awesome
Hello Nicolas,
I made the modification but it doesn't change anything.
Regards
Phil
I made the modification but it doesn't change anything.
Regards
Phil
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 8 months ago #348214
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Font Awesome
Hi,
Can you provide a screenshot of the modification in the database ?
Also, can you make sure you didn't add any extra spaced in the namekey or the value of the entry ?
Can you provide a screenshot of the modification in the database ?
Also, can you make sure you didn't add any extra spaced in the namekey or the value of the entry ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 8 months ago #348238
by Phil64
Replied by Phil64 on topic Font Awesome
Hello Nicolas,
Screen attached.
best regards,
Phil
Screen attached.
best regards,
Phil
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 8 months ago #348241
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Font Awesome
Hi,
This modification has to work. Several other users have successfully made it.
Can you check that you don't have any extra space at the end of the namekey and value there ?
Also, can you confirm that you added the entry in the config table of the correct database (it could be that you added it to the config of another website, like a dev website on the same server) and that it has the correct prefix corresponding to the prefix configured in the joomla configuration ?
This modification has to work. Several other users have successfully made it.
Can you check that you don't have any extra space at the end of the namekey and value there ?
Also, can you confirm that you added the entry in the config table of the correct database (it could be that you added it to the config of another website, like a dev website on the same server) and that it has the correct prefix corresponding to the prefix configured in the joomla configuration ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 8 months ago #348245
by Phil64
Replied by Phil64 on topic Font Awesome
Hello Nicolas,
Thank you for your feedback.
In the end I found that it was not from Hikashop. So the modification could not work, I'm sorry.
The problem came from an inheritance between the different instances of the template in Gantry. It's an error generated at the switch to Joomla 4, but I don't know how.
The fact is that the problem is fixed.
Thanks a lot for your time and sorry again.
Regards,
Phil
Thank you for your feedback.
In the end I found that it was not from Hikashop. So the modification could not work, I'm sorry.
The problem came from an inheritance between the different instances of the template in Gantry. It's an error generated at the switch to Joomla 4, but I don't know how.
The fact is that the problem is fixed.
Thanks a lot for your time and sorry again.
Regards,
Phil
The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.192 seconds