Skip to main content

Style the cart module

More
3 years 2 months ago #354090 by Storm
Style the cart module was created by Storm
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.7.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.10.12
-- PHP version -- : 7.4.33

I am using the 'mod_hikashop_cart' module and I need to style it to look like this:



Which file do I need to edit as I'm trying to override the default.php in the module tmpl and it's not working.

Any pointers on getting it to look like the attached?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 2 months ago - 3 years 2 months ago #354097 by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic Style the cart module
Hello,

There are a little tips, in your HikaShop Configuration => Advanced tab, then Advanced Settings part, you will find the "Display view files" option, select the Front-end option (and Save).

As result, you will have your view references, in order to know which view you have to edit.
But note that we think that you can modify your Cart module via custom Css, learn here how to add your own css code.
Regards
Last edit: 3 years 2 months ago by Philip.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.171 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum