- Posts: 40
- Thank you received: 2
Add fee for certain products in shopping cart
- Dijkshoorn
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
3 years 1 month ago #354745
by Dijkshoorn
Add fee for certain products in shopping cart was created by Dijkshoorn
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.7.5
-- Joomla version -- : 4.3.3
I've seen this question has been asked before, but those topics are 5 to 10 years old so I hope something like this is possible now.
I need to add a "deposit" fee to certain products that can be recycled. Customers get that money back when they return the empty bottles/cans. I don't wan't to just add that to the price of the product since I want people to know what the price of the product is without the deposit fee.
Is it possible to add the fee to the cart when people select a certain product? Could be a product in a hidden category that gets added automatically, or maybe you know of an even easier way?
-- Joomla version -- : 4.3.3
I've seen this question has been asked before, but those topics are 5 to 10 years old so I hope something like this is possible now.
I need to add a "deposit" fee to certain products that can be recycled. Customers get that money back when they return the empty bottles/cans. I don't wan't to just add that to the price of the product since I want people to know what the price of the product is without the deposit fee.
Is it possible to add the fee to the cart when people select a certain product? Could be a product in a hidden category that gets added automatically, or maybe you know of an even easier way?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 1 month ago #354753
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Add fee for certain products in shopping cart
Hi,
You can use the cart fee plugin for that:
www.hikashop.com/marketplace/product/279-cart-fee.html
You can create a custom field of the table "product" and of the type "text" so that you can enter the deposit fee in each product.
Then, you can use the formula
where xxx is the column name of the field and that will add the amount entered in the custom field as a fee in the cart.
You can use the cart fee plugin for that:
www.hikashop.com/marketplace/product/279-cart-fee.html
You can create a custom field of the table "product" and of the type "text" so that you can enter the deposit fee in each product.
Then, you can use the formula
Code:
{product.cart_product_quantity}*{product.xxx}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds