- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
Asking for Transaction ID field before adding to cart
2 years 11 months ago #355715
by infoALI
Asking for Transaction ID field before adding to cart was created by infoALI
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.7.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.10.11
-- PHP version -- : 7.4.33
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Edge 117.0.2045.60
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Veuillez spécifier une valeur pour le champ Transaction ID
Hi,
I've created a product that, when applied to a specific category, asks users to fill in a Transaction ID, and won't ad to cart unless that field is filled.
What is very strange is that this doesn't seem to occur to other products, or when I put this product into another category
Any idea?
Thanks in advance.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.10.11
-- PHP version -- : 7.4.33
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Edge 117.0.2045.60
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Veuillez spécifier une valeur pour le champ Transaction ID
Hi,
I've created a product that, when applied to a specific category, asks users to fill in a Transaction ID, and won't ad to cart unless that field is filled.
What is very strange is that this doesn't seem to occur to other products, or when I put this product into another category
Any idea?
Thanks in advance.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
2 years 11 months ago - 2 years 11 months ago #355721
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic Asking for Transaction ID field before adding to cart
Hello,
You did not tell us if it was a custom field (of type Item), but there is a good chance that this is the case.
Can you provide us with the following:
- Your relative Item custom field settings screenshot
- An Url link to your relative products (your provided url link don't work)
Regards
You did not tell us if it was a custom field (of type Item), but there is a good chance that this is the case.
Can you provide us with the following:
- Your relative Item custom field settings screenshot
- An Url link to your relative products (your provided url link don't work)
Regards
Last edit: 2 years 11 months ago by Philip.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
2 years 11 months ago - 2 years 11 months ago #355761
by infoALI
Replied by infoALI on topic Asking for Transaction ID field before adding to cart
Hi,
Custom fields it was indeed, I didn't know about that. I'll just disable it from front end.
Thank you very much!
Custom fields it was indeed, I didn't know about that. I'll just disable it from front end.
Thank you very much!
Last edit: 2 years 11 months ago by infoALI.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.211 seconds