- Posts: 254
- Thank you received: 2
Registration
2 years 11 months ago #355914
by bigfoot
Registration was created by bigfoot
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.beeswaxcandleshop.com/cart/checkout/...te_page.html?lang=en
-- HikaShop version -- : 5.0.0
-- Joomla version -- : 4+
-- PHP version -- : 8.01
I have bee using Hikashop for many years - ONLY WITH GUEST CHECKOUT - I decided to upgrade and use registration (big mistake I think) Nothing works - should I stick with Guest only?
-- HikaShop version -- : 5.0.0
-- Joomla version -- : 4+
-- PHP version -- : 8.01
I have bee using Hikashop for many years - ONLY WITH GUEST CHECKOUT - I decided to upgrade and use registration (big mistake I think) Nothing works - should I stick with Guest only?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
2 years 11 months ago #355916
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Registration
Hi,
Having user accounts is not necessarily better. If you can have only a guest checkout, I think it's better to stick to that. It will be simpler for your customers, and easier to setup.
Registration is necessary when you need users to access their order history, or to access other parts of the website restricted by user groups, or something like that.
Having user accounts is not necessarily better. If you can have only a guest checkout, I think it's better to stick to that. It will be simpler for your customers, and easier to setup.
Registration is necessary when you need users to access their order history, or to access other parts of the website restricted by user groups, or something like that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
2 years 11 months ago #355919
by bigfoot
Replied by bigfoot on topic Registration
Thank you - How do I change the word "Guest" to something else
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
2 years 11 months ago #355920
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Registration
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds