- Posts: 28
- Thank you received: 5
Paypal checkout flow
- GrandLodgeIL
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
2 years 5 months ago #360730
by GrandLodgeIL
Paypal checkout flow was created by GrandLodgeIL
-- HikaShop version -- : 5.0.4
-- Joomla version -- : 5.1.0
I am using the Paypal Checkout payment plugin. It is configured and working well with Paypal.
My question is when PayPal returns to the site the payment buttons show again then it goes to my custom thank you page.
Payment page -> Paypal -> Payment page -> thank you.
Is there a way for the return to go to a message something like, "Please wait" as the payment buttons being seen again are confusing?
I think I missed something in the configuration.
Payment page -> Paypal -> Processing message -> Thank you page.
Any help or insight into this would be appreciated.
-- Joomla version -- : 5.1.0
I am using the Paypal Checkout payment plugin. It is configured and working well with Paypal.
My question is when PayPal returns to the site the payment buttons show again then it goes to my custom thank you page.
Payment page -> Paypal -> Payment page -> thank you.
Is there a way for the return to go to a message something like, "Please wait" as the payment buttons being seen again are confusing?
I think I missed something in the configuration.
Payment page -> Paypal -> Processing message -> Thank you page.
Any help or insight into this would be appreciated.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
2 years 5 months ago - 2 years 5 months ago #360732
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Paypal checkout flow
Hi,
Before the line:
You can add the line:
in the file plugins/hikashoppayment/paypalcheckout/paypalcheckout_end.php
That's actually a modification that we already made on our end for the next version of HikaShop.
Before the line:
Code:
window.location.href = "<?php echo $this->notify_url; ?>&paypal_id="+details.id;
Code:
document.getElementById('hikashop_paypalcheckout_end').innerHTML = '<?php echo hikashop_display(JText::_('THANK_YOU_FOR_YOUR_PURCHASE'), 'success', true); ?>';
That's actually a modification that we already made on our end for the next version of HikaShop.
Last edit: 2 years 5 months ago by nicolas.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- GrandLodgeIL
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 28
- Thank you received: 5
2 years 5 months ago - 2 years 5 months ago #360760
by GrandLodgeIL
Replied by GrandLodgeIL on topic Paypal checkout flow
Can I take the underscores out of, THANK_YOU_FOR_YOUR_PURCHASE?
Other than that it works great!
Other than that it works great!
Last edit: 2 years 5 months ago by GrandLodgeIL.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
2 years 5 months ago #360764
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Paypal checkout flow
Hi,
You don't need to remove the underscores. I actually made a typo in the code I gave you. I've updated my previous message to fix it. It should display better with the new version of the code.
You don't need to remove the underscores. I actually made a typo in the code I gave you. I've updated my previous message to fix it. It should display better with the new version of the code.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.229 seconds