- Posts: 1184
- Thank you received: 13
Registered user checkout issue
2 years 1 week ago #363650
by verzevoul
Registered user checkout issue was created by verzevoul
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.10.11
Hi!
When a registered user goes to checkout page to complete an order, they are stack on the "Login" step.
I have created a Radio Button custom field about invoice or receipt. If the user wants incoice, by clicking on the radio button they will see more fields they have to fill such as Vat number etc.
The problem is that an already registered user when loggen in and going to ckeckout, cannot move on cause they seem to have to fill the invoice fields, but the fields don't show up on that step.
Thank you
-- Joomla version -- : 3.10.11
Hi!
When a registered user goes to checkout page to complete an order, they are stack on the "Login" step.
I have created a Radio Button custom field about invoice or receipt. If the user wants incoice, by clicking on the radio button they will see more fields they have to fill such as Vat number etc.
The problem is that an already registered user when loggen in and going to ckeckout, cannot move on cause they seem to have to fill the invoice fields, but the fields don't show up on that step.
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
2 years 6 days ago - 2 years 1 week ago #363653
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic Registered user checkout issue
Hello,
Your issue seems to stem from the fact that your additional fields do not appear when the user registers.
Then, as soon as the user returns to the checkout, here is what they will see:
As a result, your required fields might not be filled in even though they are mandatory!
Now the question is, why don't these required fields appear during registration?
This is what we will try to understand, so can you provide us with the following elements:
- An Url link to your backend (administrator)
- Backend user references (with maximum Acl)
Note : Use our Contact us form to provide these elements, and don't forget to add an Url link to this topic in your message.
Regards
Your issue seems to stem from the fact that your additional fields do not appear when the user registers.
Then, as soon as the user returns to the checkout, here is what they will see:
As a result, your required fields might not be filled in even though they are mandatory!
Now the question is, why don't these required fields appear during registration?
This is what we will try to understand, so can you provide us with the following elements:
- An Url link to your backend (administrator)
- Backend user references (with maximum Acl)
Note : Use our Contact us form to provide these elements, and don't forget to add an Url link to this topic in your message.
Regards
Last edit: 2 years 1 week ago by Philip.
The following user(s) said Thank You: verzevoul
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
2 years 6 days ago #363685
by verzevoul
Replied by verzevoul on topic Registered user checkout issue
I sent it!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
2 years 6 days ago #363686
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Registered user checkout issue
Hi,
Thanks.
I think the issue is with your HikaShop version. Please update it.
If you still have the issue after the update, check the folder templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/com_hikashop/checkout/ via FTP. If you have it, rename it to deactivate all the view overrides on the checkout and it should help.
Thanks.
I think the issue is with your HikaShop version. Please update it.
If you still have the issue after the update, check the folder templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/com_hikashop/checkout/ via FTP. If you have it, rename it to deactivate all the view overrides on the checkout and it should help.
The following user(s) said Thank You: verzevoul
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
2 years 6 days ago - 2 years 6 days ago #363692
by verzevoul
Replied by verzevoul on topic Registered user checkout issue
Hi,
I updated to the latest Hikashop version and i get this error at frontend:
0
syntax error, unexpected 'object' (T_STRING), expecting function (T_FUNCTION) or const (T_CONST)
i removed all the overrides but still nothing.
Okay i updated it but still the same happens
I updated to the latest Hikashop version and i get this error at frontend:
0
syntax error, unexpected 'object' (T_STRING), expecting function (T_FUNCTION) or const (T_CONST)
i removed all the overrides but still nothing.
Okay i updated it but still the same happens
Last edit: 2 years 6 days ago by verzevoul.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
2 years 5 days ago #363694
by verzevoul
Replied by verzevoul on topic Registered user checkout issue
I just restored and reupdated to enable debug.
Here is the result
0
Thank you.
I ll restore again before the update to keep the website running
Here is the result
0
Code:
syntax error, unexpected 'object' (T_STRING), expecting function (T_FUNCTION) or const (T_CONST)
Αρχική Σελίδα
Call stack
# Function Location
1 () JROOT/components/com_hikashop/views/product/view.html.php:3298
2 JLoader::load()
3 spl_autoload_call()
4 class_exists() JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/Factory/LegacyFactory.php:83
5 Joomla\CMS\MVC\Factory\LegacyFactory->createView() JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php:590
6 Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->createView() JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php:2263
7 hikashopBridgeController->getNewView() JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php:924
8 hikashop_getLayout() JROOT/modules/mod_hikashop/mod_hikashop.php:73
9 include() JROOT/libraries/src/Helper/ModuleHelper.php:200
10 Joomla\CMS\Helper\ModuleHelper::renderModule() JROOT/templates/yootheme/vendor/yootheme/builder-joomla/elements/module/element.php:31
11 YOOtheme\Configuration\Resolver->YOOtheme\{closure}() JROOT/templates/yootheme/vendor/yootheme/builder/src/Builder.php:286
12 YOOtheme\Builder->applyTransforms() JROOT/templates/yootheme/vendor/yootheme/builder/src/Builder.php:269
13 YOOtheme\Builder->applyTransforms() JROOT/templates/yootheme/vendor/yootheme/builder/src/Builder.php:269
14 YOOtheme\Builder->applyTransforms() JROOT/templates/yootheme/vendor/yootheme/builder/src/Builder.php:269
15 YOOtheme\Builder->applyTransforms() JROOT/templates/yootheme/vendor/yootheme/builder/src/Builder.php:269
16 YOOtheme\Builder->applyTransforms() JROOT/templates/yootheme/vendor/yootheme/builder/src/Builder.php:94
17 YOOtheme\Builder->load() JROOT/templates/yootheme/vendor/yootheme/builder/src/Builder.php:111
18 YOOtheme\Builder->render() JROOT/templates/yootheme/vendor/yootheme/builder-joomla/src/ContentListener.php:97
19 YOOtheme\Builder\Joomla\ContentListener->prepareContent() JROOT/templates/yootheme/vendor/yootheme/container/src/Container.php:268
20 YOOtheme\Container->call() JROOT/templates/yootheme/vendor/yootheme/application/src/Application/EventLoader.php:71
21 YOOtheme\Application\EventLoader::YOOtheme\Application\{closure}() JROOT/templates/yootheme/vendor/yootheme/utils/src/EventDispatcher.php:117
22 YOOtheme\EventDispatcher->handleDefault() JROOT/templates/yootheme/vendor/yootheme/utils/src/EventDispatcher.php:47
23 YOOtheme\EventDispatcher->dispatch() JROOT/templates/yootheme/vendor/yootheme/platform-joomla/src/Dispatcher.php:44
24 YOOtheme\Joomla\Dispatcher->YOOtheme\Joomla\{closure}() JROOT/libraries/joomla/event/dispatcher.php:165
25 JEventDispatcher->trigger() JROOT/components/com_content/views/article/view.html.php:193
26 ContentViewArticle->display() JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php:664
27 Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->display() JROOT/components/com_content/controller.php:118
28 ContentController->display() JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php:702
29 Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->execute() JROOT/components/com_content/content.php:43
30 require_once() JROOT/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php:402
31 Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::executeComponent() JROOT/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php:377
32 Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::renderComponent() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php:194
33 Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->dispatch() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php:233
34 Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->doExecute() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php:225
35 Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute() JROOT/index.php:49
I ll restore again before the update to keep the website running
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
2 years 5 days ago - 2 years 5 days ago #363693
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Registered user checkout issue
Hi,
So, I've checked on the situation and I think I know what your problem is.
You've restricted the custom fields based on the user group:
i.imgur.com/Fjxzdfo.png
So it's normal that the field doesn't appear on the registration form since the user is not yet logged in.
And once the user is logged in and goes to the address step, the system doesn't let him continue as it sees the required custom field not filled in the address. And it asks the user to fill them in before proceeding.
So, as far as I can see, the system reacts exactly how it is supposed to, based on the way it is configured.
I think you want to change the access level setting of these custom fields to be for all the user groups, or at least also for the guest group.
Regarding the error on the frontend, it comes from the use of an old version of PHP. Thanks for your feedback. I've made a patch for this.
Download again the install package of HikaShop 5.1.1 and you won't get the error.
So, I've checked on the situation and I think I know what your problem is.
You've restricted the custom fields based on the user group:
i.imgur.com/Fjxzdfo.png
So it's normal that the field doesn't appear on the registration form since the user is not yet logged in.
And once the user is logged in and goes to the address step, the system doesn't let him continue as it sees the required custom field not filled in the address. And it asks the user to fill them in before proceeding.
So, as far as I can see, the system reacts exactly how it is supposed to, based on the way it is configured.
I think you want to change the access level setting of these custom fields to be for all the user groups, or at least also for the guest group.
Regarding the error on the frontend, it comes from the use of an old version of PHP. Thanks for your feedback. I've made a patch for this.
Download again the install package of HikaShop 5.1.1 and you won't get the error.
Last edit: 2 years 5 days ago by nicolas.
The following user(s) said Thank You: verzevoul
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds