- Posts: 447
- Thank you received: 20
Screen Freezes after clciking a pop-up
13 years 3 months ago #109541
by davec
Screen Freezes after clciking a pop-up was created by davec
I am using the vertex template along with Hikashop and have encountered a problem with the screen freezing after veiwing a product pop up image.
Using Firebug I found this line
<div id="sbox-overlay" aria-hidden="false" style="z-index: 65555; opacity: 0; width: 1583px; height: 822px;" tabindex="-1"></div>
If I change the opactiy to 100 I get a black screen, so I believe this may be where the issue lies.
Any advice appreciated.
I am using J3.1 and
Thanks
Dave
Using Firebug I found this line
<div id="sbox-overlay" aria-hidden="false" style="z-index: 65555; opacity: 0; width: 1583px; height: 822px;" tabindex="-1"></div>
If I change the opactiy to 100 I get a black screen, so I believe this may be where the issue lies.
Any advice appreciated.
I am using J3.1 and
Thanks
Dave
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 months ago #109549
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Screen Freezes after clciking a pop-up
This sounds like you have a javascript error on your pages (probably something related to your template).
Can you provide a link to that page ?
Can you provide a link to that page ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 months ago #109561
by davec
Replied by davec on topic Screen Freezes after clciking a pop-up
Hi Nicolas
the site is here . It is for registered users only so I have set you up as an admin and PM'd the login details
Thanks
Dave
the site is here . It is for registered users only so I have set you up as an admin and PM'd the login details
Thanks
Dave
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 months ago #109575
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Screen Freezes after clciking a pop-up
Hi,
I don't have the problem with the image on the page custodysupplies.co.uk/test/shop/books-ma...ns-magazines-12-pack
I tried on both IE, Chrome and FireFox and it worked fine for all of them.
I don't have the problem with the image on the page custodysupplies.co.uk/test/shop/books-ma...ns-magazines-12-pack
I tried on both IE, Chrome and FireFox and it worked fine for all of them.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 months ago #109579
by davec
Replied by davec on topic Screen Freezes after clciking a pop-up
Nicolas
thanks for the reply. The image pops up no problem but after it has been closed the page is frozen.
Dave
thanks for the reply. The image pops up no problem but after it has been closed the page is frozen.
Dave
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 months ago #109595
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Screen Freezes after clciking a pop-up
I know what you meant. And that's what I tried and I didn't had any problem closing the popups.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 months ago #109598
by davec
Replied by davec on topic Screen Freezes after clciking a pop-up
The pop ups close, the problem is that I cannot then click on add to cart or any menu items.
[UPDATE]
I have just disabled the multibox options in the template and it now all seems to be working correctly.
Dave
[UPDATE]
I have just disabled the multibox options in the template and it now all seems to be working correctly.
Dave
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jerome
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds