- Posts: 56
- Thank you received: 0
USPS not displaying Shipping services option name
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #117600
by Lutya
USPS not displaying Shipping services option name was created by Lutya
I've successfully installed the USPS plugin but the front end doesn't display the names of the USPS options. So instead of showing "United States Postal Service Parcel Post $x.xx" it shows "United States Postal Service $x.xx" for all USPS options.
How do I fix this?
bellaraejewelry.com/joomla/
In the meantime, I'm going to setup individual USPS types for each option. Not sure if that's how it should be done though.
How do I fix this?
bellaraejewelry.com/joomla/
In the meantime, I'm going to setup individual USPS types for each option. Not sure if that's how it should be done though.
Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by Lutya.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 1 month ago #117644
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic USPS not displaying Shipping services option name
Hi,
I don't think that you have the last version of the USPS shipping method, so can you download the last version of HIkashop through our website, install it, and try it again ?
Also you should create only one "USPS type" if you want the same configuration for each USPS services.
I don't think that you have the last version of the USPS shipping method, so can you download the last version of HIkashop through our website, install it, and try it again ?
Also you should create only one "USPS type" if you want the same configuration for each USPS services.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #117753
by innocent92
Replied by innocent92 on topic USPS not displaying Shipping services option name
I have the same problem as well, and I do have the latest version.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #117754
by Lutya
Replied by Lutya on topic USPS not displaying Shipping services option name
I also have the latest version. Downloaded it and installed it yesterday.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #117808
by innocent92
Replied by innocent92 on topic USPS not displaying Shipping services option name
Here is a screen print of my shopping cart. I also noticed an error:
Notice: Undefined index: FIRST CLASS in /home/content/19/3598819/html/plugins/hikashopshipping/usps/usps.php on line 386
Notice: Undefined index: FIRST CLASS in /home/content/19/3598819/html/plugins/hikashopshipping/usps/usps.php on line 386
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 1 month ago #117905
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic USPS not displaying Shipping services option name
Here is the last USPS shipping method, can you test it with this last version ?
The following user(s) said Thank You: innocent92
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #117964
by innocent92
Replied by innocent92 on topic USPS not displaying Shipping services option name
Works great. Thanks so much.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.209 seconds