- Posts: 14
- Thank you received: 0
Error while sending XML to UPS. Error code: 10002.
- Khalid Al Hassan
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 1 month ago #118137
by Khalid Al Hassan
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
mywebsite.com/mypage
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business 2.1.3,
-- Joomla version -- :Joomla! 2.5.9
-- PHP version -- :latest
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- :Error while sending XML to UPS. Error code: 10002. Message: The XML document is well formed but the document is not valid
I've entered all the information for UPS except the UPS Access Key. I've checked the weights and dimensions. Why doesn't the option for UPS even show up? I've done a Google search an implemented as many solutions as possible to no avail.
This surely cant be because I haven't entered the access code right?
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business 2.1.3,
-- Joomla version -- :Joomla! 2.5.9
-- PHP version -- :latest
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- :Error while sending XML to UPS. Error code: 10002. Message: The XML document is well formed but the document is not valid
I've entered all the information for UPS except the UPS Access Key. I've checked the weights and dimensions. Why doesn't the option for UPS even show up? I've done a Google search an implemented as many solutions as possible to no avail.
This surely cant be because I haven't entered the access code right?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #118311
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Error while sending XML to UPS. Error code: 10002.
Hi,
Do you use a test account with the "debug" mode activated ?
If you didn't specify the access key, at this moment the document could be considered as invalid because a information is missing. The UPS message said that the XML is valid but the document not. It means that some data are missing.
Regards,
Do you use a test account with the "debug" mode activated ?
If you didn't specify the access key, at this moment the document could be considered as invalid because a information is missing. The UPS message said that the XML is valid but the document not. It means that some data are missing.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.147 seconds