I can manage only 20 manual shipping methods
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #118145
by lacasetta
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
I can manage only 20 manual shipping methods was created by lacasetta
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
mywebsite.com/mypage
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business: 2.2.0
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Explorer 10
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hi,
today i noticed that when i go to manage my manual shipping method i see only the first 20 of them.
What happened?
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business: 2.2.0
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Explorer 10
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hi,
today i noticed that when i go to manage my manual shipping method i see only the first 20 of them.
What happened?
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by lacasetta.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #118298
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic I can manage only 20 manual shipping methods
Hi,
Please re-download the latest version of HikaShop.
We fixed the pagination in the shipping method listing.
Regards,
Please re-download the latest version of HikaShop.
We fixed the pagination in the shipping method listing.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #118324
by lacasetta
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Replied by lacasetta on topic I can manage only 20 manual shipping methods
Ok, now it works 
Thank you
Thank you
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #118329
by lacasetta
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Replied by lacasetta on topic I can manage only 20 manual shipping methods
Excuse me, if i remember well, the list of manual shippings was with more details before the last version, is'n it?
I like more details !
I like more details !
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #118333
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic I can manage only 20 manual shipping methods
That's the case indeed. There was a restrictions column.
We'll add it back in the future.
We'll add it back in the future.
The following user(s) said Thank You: lacasetta
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds