- Posts: 40
- Thank you received: 0
Shipping based on location
13 years 1 month ago #118780
by LemonChip
Shipping based on location was created by LemonChip
I have a project where the client only delivers to Australia and New Zealand.
The psotage is - $10 to Australia, $20 to New Zealand.
I'm trying to use the australia podt plugin but I'm not sure if this is the right way to set this up.
The psotage is - $10 to Australia, $20 to New Zealand.
I'm trying to use the australia podt plugin but I'm not sure if this is the right way to set this up.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #118803
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Shipping based on location
Hi,
If I understand correctly, you need to set two different shipping price.
$10 for Australia and $20 for New Zealand.
The best solution is to create two shipping methods, one for Australia with a fee a $10 and create another one for New Zealand with a fee of $20.
If I understand correctly, you need to set two different shipping price.
$10 for Australia and $20 for New Zealand.
The best solution is to create two shipping methods, one for Australia with a fee a $10 and create another one for New Zealand with a fee of $20.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds