- Posts: 60
- Thank you received: 3
Fed-Ex -
- blueagle1829
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 1 month ago #120744
by blueagle1829
Replied by blueagle1829 on topic Fed-Ex -
Potentially related bug?
Under "Specific Configuration" there is an option that says Product Tax category. Next to it there is a link that says "Select an Option." I can click the link, but nothing happens.
Is something supposed to happen?
thanks!
Under "Specific Configuration" there is an option that says Product Tax category. Next to it there is a link that says "Select an Option." I can click the link, but nothing happens.
Is something supposed to happen?
thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- blueagle1829
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 60
- Thank you received: 3
13 years 1 month ago #120745
by blueagle1829
Replied by blueagle1829 on topic Fed-Ex -
Just got off the phone with tech support at Fed-Ex. They can verify that they are sending back both the discounted rates as well as the public rates. The site is then displaying the discounted rate, though I have selected the Public Rate to be displayed in the configuration.
Any ideas?
Thanks again guys!
Any ideas?
Thanks again guys!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 1 month ago #120873
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Fed-Ex -
Sure they are sending us, both public and discounted rate, but the problem is that these rates are the same, that's why I think that this is a FedEx issue so I just wanted them to give us more information
.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- blueagle1829
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 60
- Thank you received: 3
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #120876
by blueagle1829
Replied by blueagle1829 on topic Fed-Ex -
She quoted me the rates they were returning. The Public rate was almost double the Discounted rate. The rate that was displaying on the site was exactly what she quoted as the Discounted rate.
Because she could give me the rates they were returning and because only the Discounted Rate was showing up on the site (no matter how I changed the configurations), I am lead to believe that this is an issue with HikaShop.
Desperately need this fixed....
Thanks in advance!
Because she could give me the rates they were returning and because only the Discounted Rate was showing up on the site (no matter how I changed the configurations), I am lead to believe that this is an issue with HikaShop.
Desperately need this fixed....
Thanks in advance!
Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by blueagle1829.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 1 month ago #121063
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Fed-Ex -
After some tests, it seems like they are always sending the total rate with the discounted amount and also sending the details of this total rate like the surcharge/discount/tax/... So regarding the situation if you don't want to apply the discount I just removed the discount amount from the total rate.
Can you test it with this version ?
Can you test it with this version ?
The following user(s) said Thank You: blueagle1829
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- blueagle1829
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 60
- Thank you received: 3
13 years 1 month ago #121066
by blueagle1829
Replied by blueagle1829 on topic Fed-Ex -
That appears to have worked. Now if I switch the drop down to "Public rates" vs. "Discounted Rates" I get different values.
I still can't re-order the shipping methods (though the Payment Methods DO re-order correctly), but other than that- I think I'm good to go.
I can't thank you guys enough for your outstanding customer service.
I still can't re-order the shipping methods (though the Payment Methods DO re-order correctly), but other than that- I think I'm good to go.
I can't thank you guys enough for your outstanding customer service.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- blueagle1829
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 60
- Thank you received: 3
13 years 3 weeks ago #121932
by blueagle1829
Replied by blueagle1829 on topic Fed-Ex -
No problem, Nicolas. Please let me know if guys need anything else from me.
Thanks again.
Thanks again.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.197 seconds