- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
No shipment fee above a payment
13 years 1 month ago #120588
by jstee
No shipment fee above a payment was created by jstee
I saw a question like this before: I wanne charge for shipment buth not when a customer orders for let's say 50 Euro's or more.
Do you have to make 2 shipments methods or can this work automatic?
Do you have to make 2 shipments methods or can this work automatic?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #120594
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic No shipment fee above a payment
Sure.
You can do that by creating a new shipping method with a price of 0 and a restriction of "minimum price" of 50€. For your existing shipping methods, if you want to hide them over 50€, you can set the "maximum price" restriction of them to 49.99€
You can do all that via the menu System>Shipping methods.
You can do that by creating a new shipping method with a price of 0 and a restriction of "minimum price" of 50€. For your existing shipping methods, if you want to hide them over 50€, you can set the "maximum price" restriction of them to 49.99€
You can do all that via the menu System>Shipping methods.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jstee
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 3 weeks ago #122064
by 4ronharris
Replied by 4ronharris on topic On a Wamp Server
I am attempting to use UPS shipping and have properly assigned all the Zones etc...
But, when I test my cart I get (No Shipping method defined.)
I have a weight for the products...
I have the Ups configured with a live UPS account etc..
But, it is being run in a Test environment. ....(WAMP) for windows 7...
I check the data base in PHP my admin, and the UPS shipping method show active and publsihed etc...
So, will it only all work if I publish it to a live server?
Thanks
But, when I test my cart I get (No Shipping method defined.)
I have a weight for the products...
I have the Ups configured with a live UPS account etc..
But, it is being run in a Test environment. ....(WAMP) for windows 7...
I check the data base in PHP my admin, and the UPS shipping method show active and publsihed etc...
So, will it only all work if I publish it to a live server?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 weeks ago #122066
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic On a Wamp Server
It can work on a localhost.
If you don't see it, it's either that the plugin is not configured properly or that the products don't have a weight/dimensions or that your web server doesn't have cURL turned on.
Normally, if the plugin is configured properly, you should get an error message from the UPS plugin telling you why it can't display the shipping methods.
If you don't see it, it's either that the plugin is not configured properly or that the products don't have a weight/dimensions or that your web server doesn't have cURL turned on.
Normally, if the plugin is configured properly, you should get an error message from the UPS plugin telling you why it can't display the shipping methods.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds