- Posts: 60
- Thank you received: 3
If I change address during checkout, Receive error
- blueagle1829
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 1 month ago #120884
by blueagle1829
If I change address during checkout, Receive error was created by blueagle1829
Please see screen shots. If I click "Proceed to checkout" in the Cart, everything seems to go smoothly. However, if I change a billing/shipping address, I receive the error in the attached screen shot. If I refresh the page the errors go away. If I change addresses again they come right back. Anyone else had this issue?
Thanks in advance!
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.14
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : All browsers
Thanks in advance!
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.14
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : All browsers
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #120902
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic If I change address during checkout, Receive error
I think that you'll just have to edit the file "Your Website\components\com_hikashop\controllers\checkout.php", and change this line :
By :
Code:
if(in_array($m->shipping_id.'@'.$key, $shipping_ids) && in_array($m->shipping_type.'@'.$key, $shipping_methods)) {
Code:
if(is_array($shipping_ids) && is_array($shipping_methods) && in_array($m->shipping_id.'@'.$key, $shipping_ids) && in_array($m->shipping_type.'@'.$key, $shipping_methods)) {
Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by Mohamed Thelji.
The following user(s) said Thank You: blueagle1829
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- blueagle1829
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 60
- Thank you received: 3
13 years 1 month ago #120916
by blueagle1829
Replied by blueagle1829 on topic If I change address during checkout, Receive error
Worked like a charm. Mohamed and nicolas- you guys are awesome!
I assume this will be changed for the next release?
Thanks!
I assume this will be changed for the next release?
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #120986
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic If I change address during checkout, Receive error
Hi,
Yes it will be changed for the next release.
Yes it will be changed for the next release.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #131389
by rembrandt
Replied by rembrandt on topic If I change address during checkout, Receive error
Thank you for posting this fix. I needed it too and it worked great! Hikashop is working great for me. Nice component. I will post a great review on the Joomla Extension Dierctory!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Xavier, Mohamed Thelji
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds