- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Shipping price with taxes
13 years 3 weeks ago #122369
by carol07
Shipping price with taxes was created by carol07
Hi,
How to get rid of the Vat showing in the shipping cost?
"Regular 19.19 CAD (16.69 CAD excl VAT) " I don't want to include taxes there, just the shipping price.
Thanks,
CL
How to get rid of the Vat showing in the shipping cost?
"Regular 19.19 CAD (16.69 CAD excl VAT) " I don't want to include taxes there, just the shipping price.
Thanks,
CL
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 weeks ago #122378
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Shipping price with taxes
Hi,
If you don't want taxes for shipping prices, then do not select a tax category in your shipping methods and the system won't calculate the tax on the shipping prices.
If you don't want taxes for shipping prices, then do not select a tax category in your shipping methods and the system won't calculate the tax on the shipping prices.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 weeks ago #122392
by carol07
Replied by carol07 on topic Shipping price with taxes
Hi,
I want the taxes to be calculated, I just don't want the 2 prices to be shown, " Regular 30.66 CAD (26.67 CAD excl VAT) " I just want the 26.67 CAD that's all.
The taxes (including shipping) will appear at the end in the Grand Total, like it does.
Thanks,
CL
I want the taxes to be calculated, I just don't want the 2 prices to be shown, " Regular 30.66 CAD (26.67 CAD excl VAT) " I just want the 26.67 CAD that's all.
The taxes (including shipping) will appear at the end in the Grand Total, like it does.
Thanks,
CL
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 weeks ago #122411
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Shipping price with taxes
Hi,
In that case, edit the file "shipping" of the view "checkout" via the menu Display>Views and change the code
to:
In that case, edit the file "shipping" of the view "checkout" via the menu Display>Views and change the code
Code:
if($prices_taxes) {
$price_text .= $this->currencyHelper->format($rate->shipping_price_with_tax,$rate->shipping_currency_id);
$price_text .= JText::_('PRICE_BEFORE_TAX');
$price_text .= $this->currencyHelper->format($rate->shipping_price,$rate->shipping_currency_id);
$price_text .= JText::_('PRICE_AFTER_TAX');
} else {
$price_text .= $this->currencyHelper->format($rate->shipping_price,$rate->shipping_currency_id);
}
Code:
$price_text .= $this->currencyHelper->format($rate->shipping_price,$rate->shipping_currency_id);
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.142 seconds