Customer must make a choice for country
13 years 1 week ago #123986
by Sjef
Customer must make a choice for country was created by Sjef
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
webinkt4u.com/checkout
-- HikaShop version -- : Business: 2.2.1.
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Dear HikaShop,
I ship to Belgium and the Netherlands
The customer must make a choice in the checkout, what can I do,
the shop do this for the customer?
Sjef
-- HikaShop version -- : Business: 2.2.1.
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Dear HikaShop,
I ship to Belgium and the Netherlands
The customer must make a choice in the checkout, what can I do,
the shop do this for the customer?
Sjef
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 week ago #124009
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Customer must make a choice for country
Hi,
I don't really understand where is the problem.
When the customer enter his shipping address, he give his country.
With your current shipping method configuration, only the shipping methods corresponding to his country should be displayed.
Can you give us a screenshot of the "boven € 50.00" and "boven € 100.00" configuration ?
I don't really understand where is the problem.
When the customer enter his shipping address, he give his country.
With your current shipping method configuration, only the shipping methods corresponding to his country should be displayed.
Can you give us a screenshot of the "boven € 50.00" and "boven € 100.00" configuration ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 week ago #124021
by Sjef
Replied by Sjef on topic Customer must make a choice for country
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 week ago #124067
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Customer must make a choice for country
Hi,
Thanks to explain again the problem.
What do you really need ?
The customer must have the choice between Belgium and Netherlands OR only the shipping methods related to his country must be displayed ?
Actually, what is displayed to the customer ? Like the previous screenshot ?
With your current configuration only the country related shipping methods must be displayed, I think that the address is not taken into account, try to put the shipping on the next step in the checkout.
Thanks to explain again the problem.
What do you really need ?
The customer must have the choice between Belgium and Netherlands OR only the shipping methods related to his country must be displayed ?
Actually, what is displayed to the customer ? Like the previous screenshot ?
With your current configuration only the country related shipping methods must be displayed, I think that the address is not taken into account, try to put the shipping on the next step in the checkout.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 week ago #124082
by Sjef
Replied by Sjef on topic Customer must make a choice for country
only the shipping methods related to his country must be displayed
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 week ago #124100
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Customer must make a choice for country
Have you tried to put the shipping on another step after the address one ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 week ago #124131
by Sjef
Replied by Sjef on topic Customer must make a choice for country
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 week ago #124149
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Customer must make a choice for country
Hi,
I can't reproduce your problem in my local website and you are using the latest package.
So, we may have fix a bug between the last package release and our current development package (but I checked the log and I didn't see what could affect this specific part), it could be a bug that we can't reproduce or it could be a configuration problem.
I want to check your zone configuration just in case.
Otherwise, some access to your website would be require so we can add some debug traces and check why this country restriction does not work in your website.
Regards,
I can't reproduce your problem in my local website and you are using the latest package.
So, we may have fix a bug between the last package release and our current development package (but I checked the log and I didn't see what could affect this specific part), it could be a bug that we can't reproduce or it could be a configuration problem.
I want to check your zone configuration just in case.
Otherwise, some access to your website would be require so we can add some debug traces and check why this country restriction does not work in your website.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.199 seconds