Skip to main content

Shipping methods: grid by weight,price,destination

More
13 years 1 week ago - 13 years 1 week ago #124090 by pulsarinformatique
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business 2.2.0
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.3

Hi everyone,

it's the first time I use Hikashop, before I used Virtuemart. I like the features of Hikashop but I've got a serious problem with the shipping methods. My client demands many and I don't see anyone existing correponding to what I'm looking for. Neither the way to implement them?
  • Géodis / France Express
  • FEDEX: quotation needed
  • COLISSIMO
  • CHRONOPOST
There's fedex but without quotation.
Actually what I'm looking for is the way to feed a grid with my prices by destination and by weight, and to specify a quotation in certain cases...But I don't see anything like this, althought it's quite usual.
would anyone know how to do this? I'm really worried...

In advance thanks for your answers
Last edit: 13 years 1 week ago by pulsarinformatique.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 week ago #124109 by Xavier
Hi,

We don't have integrations with these shipping services.
What you have to do is create many manual shipping methods.

In these shipping methods, you can set the name of the shipping service, and set a lot of restrictions, for example restrictions on the weight, on the geolocation, on the price, etc... And you can apply different fees for the different shipping methods.

This way is the way used by the users of HikaShop and it is generally sufficient.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 week ago #124263 by pulsarinformatique
thanks for your answer but I'm not sure I've all understand...I see only one restriction possible when I edit a shipping method. Do you mean I must create as many shipping methods that I have cases?
For example for colissimo: I have 3 cases colissimo: france, metropolitain france and international.
And for each one I have 10 prices differents according to the weight.

So are you saying I would have to create 30 shipping methods diffrents only for colissimo? :blink:

in advance thanks for your answer...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 week ago #124268 by Xavier
Hi,

Yes that's the idea. We don't have other solutions for the moment.
The following user(s) said Thank You: pulsarinformatique

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 week ago - 13 years 1 week ago #124316 by pulsarinformatique
ok!
thanks for your answer, now I know how to do for my grids!
Last edit: 13 years 1 week ago by pulsarinformatique. Reason: mark as solved

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.185 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum