- Posts: 12
- Thank you received: 0
Guest Checkout/shipping address not working
13 years 1 week ago - 12 years 11 months ago #124433
by claire
Guest Checkout/shipping address not working was created by claire
removed
Last edit: 12 years 11 months ago by claire. Reason: remove url from google
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 week ago #124495
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Guest Checkout/shipping address not working
Please do not double-post for the same question.
www.hikashop.com/forum/checkout/862148-c...checkout.html#124490
www.hikashop.com/forum/checkout/862148-c...checkout.html#124490
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 week ago - 13 years 1 week ago #124504
by claire
Replied by claire on topic Guest Checkout/shipping address not working
Hi Jerome,
I was getting confused with nmouse as he seems to have a different problem than me so I will delete the other post.
Can you help me? I know you said I must have a login for email and address but my problem is that I have a membership system on this website and if they log in using their joomla log in it brings them off to the membership area of the website. If they are not a member and they try to buy on Hika shop it brings them off to buy the membership and away from the online shop.
So I need a guest (no register) on the hika shop to stop this conflict. I understood from the product description that it is possible and other sites allow guest users and still ask for email and address?
Can you explain what the Address box is for on the Workflow on the attachment? I put it in before shipping so I can ask for their address but nothings comes up on the screen.
Thanks,
Claire
I was getting confused with nmouse as he seems to have a different problem than me so I will delete the other post.
Can you help me? I know you said I must have a login for email and address but my problem is that I have a membership system on this website and if they log in using their joomla log in it brings them off to the membership area of the website. If they are not a member and they try to buy on Hika shop it brings them off to buy the membership and away from the online shop.
So I need a guest (no register) on the hika shop to stop this conflict. I understood from the product description that it is possible and other sites allow guest users and still ask for email and address?
Can you explain what the Address box is for on the Workflow on the attachment? I put it in before shipping so I can ask for their address but nothings comes up on the screen.
Thanks,
Claire
Last edit: 13 years 1 week ago by claire. Reason: spelling
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 week ago #124656
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Guest Checkout/shipping address not working
Hi,
As you can see a notice message is displayed on your screenshot. The address step can't be used without the "login" one.
What you can do is add the login step, and in the checkout options set the login to "No", to havce guest checkout, there is option for that in the checkout options of the latest HikaShop version.
As you can see a notice message is displayed on your screenshot. The address step can't be used without the "login" one.
What you can do is add the login step, and in the checkout options set the login to "No", to havce guest checkout, there is option for that in the checkout options of the latest HikaShop version.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 week ago #124669
by claire
Replied by claire on topic Guest Checkout/shipping address not working
Thanks Xavier,
I'll try the upgrade now and see if that fixes it.
Thanks
C
I'll try the upgrade now and see if that fixes it.
Thanks
C
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 week ago #124672
by claire
Replied by claire on topic Guest Checkout/shipping address not working
Hi Xavier,
I have upgraded to HikaShop Business: 2.2.1.
I set the log in as part of the checkout work flow and set the login to No, please see screen shot, but it's stil nto working for me, I can't get past the log in/address part. See 2nd screen, I fil in the address etc and click register and nothing happens. I cleared cached etc.
I can send you the log in by PM if that is any easier?
Thanks,
C
I have upgraded to HikaShop Business: 2.2.1.
I set the log in as part of the checkout work flow and set the login to No, please see screen shot, but it's stil nto working for me, I can't get past the log in/address part. See 2nd screen, I fil in the address etc and click register and nothing happens. I cleared cached etc.
I can send you the log in by PM if that is any easier?
Thanks,
C
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 week ago #124692
by claire
Replied by claire on topic Guest Checkout/shipping address not working
Hi Xavier,
Could you please take a look at this again as the website is live and I can't take any orders?
I have upgraded and the no login is set but I can't move past the register form.
Thanks,
C
Could you please take a look at this again as the website is live and I can't take any orders?
I have upgraded and the no login is set but I can't move past the register form.
Thanks,
C
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 week ago #124713
by claire
Replied by claire on topic Guest Checkout/shipping address not working
Dear Hikka Shop,
Is there any other way to get techncial support? I haven't had a response to this problem in 7 hours, it's just too slow for a problem on a live website! Do you have a paid support system that would give a faster response time?
Thanks,
C
Is there any other way to get techncial support? I haven't had a response to this problem in 7 hours, it's just too slow for a problem on a live website! Do you have a paid support system that would give a faster response time?
Thanks,
C
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 week ago #124715
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Guest Checkout/shipping address not working
Hi,
Xavier made a typo in his answer to you. It's not the login option that you need to set to no but the registration option on the same screen.
If your question is urgent, please write "URGENT" in the subject of your message and it will be treated in priority. Posting several times will only delay our answer as we use a ticket system which reset the priority of the message each time you post a new message to a thread.
Xavier made a typo in his answer to you. It's not the login option that you need to set to no but the registration option on the same screen.
If your question is urgent, please write "URGENT" in the subject of your message and it will be treated in priority. Posting several times will only delay our answer as we use a ticket system which reset the priority of the message each time you post a new message to a thread.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 days ago - 12 years 11 months ago #124748
by claire
Replied by claire on topic Urgent Guest Checkout/shipping address not working
removed
Last edit: 12 years 11 months ago by claire. Reason: remove url
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 days ago #124779
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Urgent Guest Checkout/shipping address not working
Hi,
This is just a warning message. You should always turn off the display of warnings on a live website by deactivating the "error reporting" option of the Joomla configuration as it could be a security issue.
Regarding that warning message in particular, you can do like explained here to remove it even with the error reporting activated :
www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/86...od-found.html#121256
This is just a warning message. You should always turn off the display of warnings on a live website by deactivating the "error reporting" option of the Joomla configuration as it could be a security issue.
Regarding that warning message in particular, you can do like explained here to remove it even with the error reporting activated :
www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/86...od-found.html#121256
The following user(s) said Thank You: claire
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.230 seconds