- Posts: 301
- Thank you received: 6
Pricing different per country
13 years 1 week ago #124751
by fan4chevy
Pricing different per country was created by fan4chevy
Hi,
I looked through forum and did not quite find my answer.
I need to setup a different shipping price per country. When setting up shipping methods and zones, I did no see where I can input a % or actual price cost for shipping.
Thanks
I looked through forum and did not quite find my answer.
I need to setup a different shipping price per country. When setting up shipping methods and zones, I did no see where I can input a % or actual price cost for shipping.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 days ago #124760
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Pricing different per country
Hi,
The shipping price is at the top, it's one of the first fields.
There is a field for a percentage too.
Regards,
The shipping price is at the top, it's one of the first fields.
There is a field for a percentage too.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 days ago - 13 years 6 days ago #124765
by fan4chevy
Replied by fan4chevy on topic Pricing different per country
Here is what I did. Fixed now. Just did not know to check RESTRICTIONS to open more fields.
Installed Zone for country
Selected Shipping Methods, clicked new, clicked Hikashop manual shipping method, clicked new, named it Poland, then put in ship cost. clicked restrictions to open more fields.
Installed Zone for country
Selected Shipping Methods, clicked new, clicked Hikashop manual shipping method, clicked new, named it Poland, then put in ship cost. clicked restrictions to open more fields.
Last edit: 13 years 6 days ago by fan4chevy.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds